4Front Ventures USA Jobs Careers 2022 Cannabis Inventory Manager Jobs In California United States America At https://4frontventures.com/. Fresher and experienced candidates can apply in this Origination, you have to apply online. You will get all kinds of information related to these Jobs in the next paragraph.
You can get information through our website and also on the official website that what is the last date to apply. Whether the posts were filled or not, you can get all the information through the official website. To get all the information related to this job, you should read this article carefully and read it completely.
4Front Ventures USA Jobs Careers 2022 Cannabis Inventory Manager Jobs In California | USA Government Jobs
4Front Ventures USA Jobs Careers Opportunities 2022:- 4Front Ventures USA Jobs portal brings to you the latest job vacancies announced on Cannabis Inventory Manager posts in 4Front Ventures. Eligible, fresher, experienced, youth can apply for the post of Cannabis Inventory Manager. Applicants must apply online before the last date, after that your application will not be valid.
In this article, you have been given a direct link to the official website of 4Front Ventures USA Careers, from where you can also download a PDF and apply online. Which will benefit you in that there is less chance of mistakes in the notification so that you will not have to face any further difficulties. Government Job Today
4Front Ventures USA Careers preliminary(Summary) details In Cannabis Inventory Manager Jobs In California
|Country Name||United States America|
|Name Of Recruiter||4Front Ventures|
|Job Location||Jobs In California And USA Government Jobs|
|Salary||$34276.00 per year|
|Vacancies Name||Cannabis Inventory Manager Jobs|
4Front Ventures Job Description
Description of 4Front Ventures Jobs like Job Location, Jobs Qualification, Responsibility, all important information is here. Whatever information is in it, you read carefully.
4Front Ventures (CSE: FFNT / OTCQX: FFNTF) is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with active operations in Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, Washington, and California. Focusing on Excellence, People, Integrity, and Courage, 4Front Ventures is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience under the Mission Dispensary brand, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
The Inventory Manager will be responsible for keeping up-to-date product inventory of all bulk cannabis inventory. The Inventory Manager (and team where applicable) will be responsible for grading, sorting, tracking and reporting to the Director of Production or VP of Operations. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader, well organized and have Inventory Management experience in a high-throughput company, possess strong analytical thinking, communication, attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills with a heavy focus on numbers and accounting. Strong computer skills are a must.
Monday – Friday,Full ShiftAvailability
Competitive(dependent on experience)
- Effectively communicate with management to ensure the business has a consistent supply of inventory available to meet needs
- Develop and maintain inventory programs as “audit-ready” at all times
- Monitor levels and quality of all products in the department
- Assist in cannabis inventory allocation to ensure that incoming cannabis inventory is utilized in the best possible products
- Ensure compliance and accuracy involving all product tracking, product security, and product movement procedures in accordance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations, and Company Standards in all activities under your supervision
- Provide oversight and coaching to team members to ensure the highest level of efficiency and output
- Actively participate in management meetings and report inventory levels, test results and provide solutions based commentary
- Collaborate closely with Company departments to include Sales, Retail, Finance, Production, & Compliance
- Assist in all duties as assigned to ensure the team, department, and company maintain success
- Department Managers
- Director of Production, Retail, Sales
- VP of Operations
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Extensive cannabis product knowledge
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while managing and meeting completion deadlines
- Strong Math, Organizational, and Computer Skills
- Knowledge and familiarity with cannabis software Leaf Logix / Backbone or proven ability to learn
- Observant to changes in the environment and team needs
- Problem identification and able to clearly report progress, status, and observations
- Proactive attention to cleaning and sanitation
- Self-starter who can take instructions, follow directions, and work independently/with colleagues
- Strong communicator, detail-oriented, multi-tasker, problem-solver, flexible, friendly, and self-aware
- Committed to the team’s success
- 21+ and currently residing in the USA
- High School Diploma or GED
- Production / Manufacturing experience, 1+ years (preferred)
- Product Preparation / Assembling experience, 1+ years (preferred)
- Inventory Handling experience, 2+ years (preferred)
- Cannabis industry experience (preferred)
- Handling cannabis products and packaged goods
- Indoor production/warehouse-like environment
- Industrially lit rooms featuring heavy machinery sounds at times
- Plant pollen and extraction fumes may be present on surfaces and in the air
- Protective suits may be required (provided on-site)
- Kneeling, squatting, lifting (up to 30 lbs.), bending, twisting, walking, pivoting, and long-term standing (all expected activities)
- NOTE: The facility contains confined spaces that may only be accessible by ascending/descending stairwells while traveling throughout building. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORKING AT 4FRONT
- We are building a hard-working, diverse team that is excited to be a part of the evolving cannabis industry. Our team values a friendly, vibrant, and enthusiastic workplace. 4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Benefits of working with us include:
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits (company paid at 80%)
- Sick Pay/PTO Accrual
- Parental/Maternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Pay
- Industry & Leadership Training
- NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
4Front specializes in large-scale, highly automated, high-speed processing, production & packaging of cannabis consumer packaged goods for the regulated cannabis market in CA. 4Front’s CA campus is one of the largest licensed cannabis processing facilities in the world, not just in California. Located in Commerce, CA our facility is centrally placed in Southern California to service the world’s largest recreational cannabis market. We are seeking talented, determined, and driven candidates to join our growing team.
NOTE: _ This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization._
Job Type: Full-time
How To Apply 4Front Ventures Jobs Careers In the USA
Information about how to apply online for 4Front Ventures Jobs is given in detail, follow it, you will not have any problem.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of 4Front Ventures company.
- To apply online for the post of Cannabis Inventory Manager in4Front Ventures, you have to follow some steps given below.
- After that, the next step is to go to Cannabis Inventory Manager’s profile and select it.
- After selecting the profile, you have to fill in all the details correctly in the online form.
- Then after that, you have to check all the details again.
- After that click on submit button.
- Your online application is done, take a printout for future use.
4Front Ventures USA Jobs Careers USA Apply Online Click Here
Government job today– Information about all types of jobs in the USA like government jobs, private limited jobs, fresher jobs, hospital jobs, military jobs, airlines jobs, work from home jobs, part-time jobs, online jobs, in easy language Provides information first.