AdventHealth Shawnee Mission USA Jobs Careers 2022 Customer Service Specialist Jobs In Kansas United States America At https://www.adventhealth.com/. Fresher and experienced candidates can apply in this Origination, you have to apply online. You will get all kinds of information related to these Jobs in the next paragraph.
You can get information through our website and also on the official website that what is the last date to apply. Whether the posts were filled or not, you can get all the information through the official website. To get all the information related to this job, you should read this article carefully and read it completely.
AdventHealth Shawnee Mission USA Jobs Careers 2022 Customer Service Specialist Jobs In Kansas | USA Government Jobs
AdventHealth Shawnee Mission USA Jobs Careers Opportunities 2022:- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission USA Jobs portal brings to you the latest job vacancies announced on Customer Service Specialist posts in AdventHealth Shawnee Mission. Eligible, fresher, experienced, youth can apply for the post of Customer Service Specialist. Applicants must apply online before the last date, after that your application will not be valid.
In this article, you have been given a direct link to the official website of AdventHealth Shawnee Mission USA Careers, from where you can also download a PDF and apply online. Which will benefit you in that there is less chance of mistakes in the notification so that you will not have to face any further difficulties. Government Job Today
AdventHealth Shawnee Mission USA Careers preliminary(Summary) details In Customer Service Specialist Jobs In Kansas
|Country Name||United States America|
|Name Of Recruiter||AdventHealth Shawnee Mission|
|Job Location||Jobs In Kansas And USA Government Jobs|
|Salary||$53690.00 per year|
|Vacancies Name||Customer Service Specialist Jobs|
AdventHealth Shawnee Mission Job Description
Description of AdventHealth Shawnee Mission Jobs like Job Location, Jobs Qualification, Responsibility, all important information is here. Whatever information is in it, you read carefully.
Customer Service Specialist AdventHealth Medical Group South Overland Park
AdventHealth South Overland Park
7820 W 165th Street, Overland Park, KS 66223
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits Available Day One
- Received Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center in January 2019
- Providing faith-based, whole person care to Kansas City since 1962
- Excellent health benefits, an onsite childcare center and fitness facility
- Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
- Employee Referral Program
- Largest health care provider in Johnson County with three campuses
Full Time Days
Monday – Friday
8:00AM – 5:00PM
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Greets patients and visitors in a prompt, courteous and helpful manner.
- Demonstrates good judgment in routing/answering phone call; assures that all in-coming calls are answered and screened, then directed to the appropriate area and that messages are relayed timely and to the appropriate area.
- Maintains a pleasant, caring attitude when communicating with guests and patients through face to face, or phone contact.
- Works collaboratively with Leadership to provide accurate and timely projects.
- Demonstrates and conveys a favorable image of the Medical Center.
- Models ethical behavior in decision making.
- Maintains confidentiality of medical records and other confidential information.
- Adheres to the system Corporate Compliance plan, and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.
- Coordinates necessary copying and printing for the department.
- Organizes and maintains department filing system.
- Processes and distributes incoming, outgoing and interoffice mail, including faxes.
- Suggests ways to improve department services.
- May participate in the orientation of new employees as appropriate.
- Keeps updated on current office software needed to perform essential job needs.
- Demonstrates knowledge and maintenance of office equipment including phone system, photocopier, computer, fax machine and calculator.
- Demonstrated ability to perform all office/support duties even those not performed on a daily basis.
- Exhibits good judgment and time management skills to accomplish daily tasks.
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Up to 1 Year of Experience
The Customer Service Specialist is an accountable member of a patient care team. Accountable for clerical and supportive functions which contribute to the smooth operation of interoffice systems generated by patient care activities. Responsibilities may include answering incoming phone calls, greeting individuals coming into the department, checking patients in via the computer, collecting applicable co-pay, deductibles and/or coinsurance amounts from patients; post payments; scheduling appointments and/or follow-up appointments; making new patient folders
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
How To Apply AdventHealth Shawnee Mission Jobs Careers In the USA
Information about how to apply online for AdventHealth Shawnee Mission Jobs is given in detail, follow it, you will not have any problem.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of AdventHealth Shawnee Mission company.
- To apply online for the post of Customer Service Specialist inAdventHealth Shawnee Mission, you have to follow some steps given below.
- After that, the next step is to go to Customer Service Specialist’s profile and select it.
- After selecting the profile, you have to fill in all the details correctly in the online form.
- Then after that, you have to check all the details again.
- After that click on submit button.
- Your online application is done, take a printout for future use.
AdventHealth Shawnee Mission USA Jobs Careers USA Apply Online Click Here
Government job today– Information about all types of jobs in the USA like government jobs, private limited jobs, fresher jobs, hospital jobs, military jobs, airlines jobs, work from home jobs, part-time jobs, online jobs, in easy language Provides information first.