Alpine Silica LLC USA Jobs Careers 2022 EHS Manager Jobs In Texas United States America At https://alpinesilica.com/. Fresher and experienced candidates can apply in this Origination, you have to apply online. You will get all kinds of information related to these Jobs in the next paragraph.
You can get information through our website and also on the official website that what is the last date to apply. Whether the posts were filled or not, you can get all the information through the official website. To get all the information related to this job, you should read this article carefully and read it completely.
Alpine Silica LLC USA Jobs Careers 2022 EHS Manager Jobs In Texas | USA Government Jobs
Alpine Silica LLC USA Jobs Careers Opportunities 2022:- Alpine Silica LLC USA Jobs portal brings to you the latest job vacancies announced on EHS Manager posts in Alpine Silica LLC. Eligible, fresher, experienced, youth can apply for the post of EHS Manager. Applicants must apply online before the last date, after that your application will not be valid.
In this article, you have been given a direct link to the official website of Alpine Silica LLC USA Careers, from where you can also download a PDF and apply online. Which will benefit you in that there is less chance of mistakes in the notification so that you will not have to face any further difficulties. Government Job Today
Alpine Silica LLC USA Careers preliminary(Summary) details In EHS Manager Jobs In Texas
|Country Name||United States America|
|Name Of Recruiter||Alpine Silica LLC|
|Job Location||Jobs In Texas And USA Government Jobs|
|Salary||$75759.00 per year|
|Vacancies Name||EHS Manager Jobs|
Alpine Silica LLC Job Description
Description of Alpine Silica LLC Jobs like Job Location, Jobs Qualification, Responsibility, all important information is here. Whatever information is in it, you read carefully.
Summary of Position:
The HSE Manager will review, evaluate, and analyze work environments and design programs and procedures to control, eliminate, and prevent disease or injury caused by chemical, physical, and biological agents or ergonomic factors. May conduct inspections and enforce adherence to laws and regulations governing the health and safety of individuals.
About Our Company:
Alpine Silica is an in-basin sand provider servicing the Permian Basin with our proppant solutions. Alpine Silica provides a high quality product derived from the West Texas sand deposits located near Kermit, TX. With our mine producing an annual capacity of 3 millions tons of both 40/70 and 100 mesh proppants, we are positioned to grow in the region and serve our customers accordingly.
- Competitive Base Pay
- 401(k) Savings Plan + Company Match
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Company paid LTD
- Employee paid additional Life Insurance and AD&D
- Additional employee paid coverage includes critical illness, accident insurance, short term disability and whole life insurance plans.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Assistance
- Order suspension of activities that pose threats to workers’ health or safety.
- Investigate accidents to identify causes or to determine how such accidents might be prevented in the future.
- Recommend measures to help protect workers from potentially hazardous work methods, processes, or materials.
- Inspect or evaluate workplace environments, equipment, or practices to ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulations.
- Develop or maintain hygiene programs, such as noise surveys, continuous atmosphere monitoring, ventilation surveys, or asbestos management plans.
- Collect samples of dust, gases, vapors, or other potentially toxic materials for analysis.
- Investigate the adequacy of ventilation, exhaust equipment, lighting, or other conditions that could affect employee health, comfort, or performance.
- Conduct safety training or education programs and demonstrate the use of safety equipment.
- Investigate health-related complaints and inspect facilities to ensure that they comply with public health legislation and regulations.
- Collaborate with engineers or physicians to institute control or remedial measures for hazardous or potentially hazardous conditions or equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Some previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience preferred, including executive assistant skills.
- Knowledge of confidential information policies, procedures, and regulations that governs employee and employer confidentiality.
- Must work independently and as a member of team.
- Essential identification skills, identifying and recognizing changes in circumstances, attentiveness to health and safety violations or an emergency situation.
Mental and Physical Requirements:
- Able to read, speak and write in English.
- Strong physical and mental health to maintain demanding workload.
- Able to work under stressful conditions at times.
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish work.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships and maintain them over time.
- Strong work ethics of integrity and honesty strives for excellence in all activities employing accompanying communication.
- Dependable, reliable and capable of fulfilling responsibilities.
How To Apply Alpine Silica LLC Jobs Careers In the USA
Information about how to apply online for Alpine Silica LLC Jobs is given in detail, follow it, you will not have any problem.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Alpine Silica LLC company.
- To apply online for the post of EHS Manager inAlpine Silica LLC, you have to follow some steps given below.
- After that, the next step is to go to EHS Manager’s profile and select it.
- After selecting the profile, you have to fill in all the details correctly in the online form.
- Then after that, you have to check all the details again.
- After that click on submit button.
- Your online application is done, take a printout for future use.
Alpine Silica LLC USA Jobs Careers USA Apply Online Click Here
Government job today– Information about all types of jobs in the USA like government jobs, private limited jobs, fresher jobs, hospital jobs, military jobs, airlines jobs, work from home jobs, part-time jobs, online jobs, in easy language Provides information first.