Anthem USA Jobs Careers 2022 Customer Service Rep Jobs In Nevada United States America At https://www.anthem.com/. Fresher and experienced candidates can apply in this Origination, you have to apply online. You will get all kinds of information related to these Jobs in the next paragraph.
You can get information through our website and also on the official website that what is the last date to apply. Whether the posts were filled or not, you can get all the information through the official website. To get all the information related to this job, you should read this article carefully and read it completely.
Anthem USA Jobs Careers 2022 Customer Service Rep Jobs In Nevada | USA Government Jobs
Anthem USA Jobs Careers Opportunities 2022:- Anthem USA Jobs portal brings to you the latest job vacancies announced on Customer Service Rep posts in Anthem USA. Eligible, fresher, experienced, youth can apply for the post of Customer Service Rep. Applicants must apply online before the last date, after that your application will not be valid.
In this article, you have been given a direct link to the official website of Anthem USA Careers, from where you can also download a PDF and apply online. Which will benefit you in that there is less chance of mistakes in the notification so that you will not have to face any further difficulties. Government Job Today
Anthem USA Careers preliminary(Summary) details In Customer Service Rep Jobs In Nevada
|Country Name||United States America|
|Name Of Recruiter||Anthem USA|
|Job Location||Jobs In Nevada And USA Government Jobs|
|Salary||$53535.00 per year|
|Vacancies Name||Customer Service Rep Jobs|
Anthem USA Job Description
Description of Anthem USA Jobs like Job Location, Jobs Qualification, Responsibility, all important information is here. Whatever information is in it, you read carefully.
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for contract workers (via BCforward) who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
successfully completing the required basic training. Able to perform basic job functions with help from co-workers, specialists, and managers on non-basic issues. Must pass the appropriate pre-employment test battery.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Responds to internal and external customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
- Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
- Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database.
- Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
- Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
- Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
- Requires a HS diploma or equivalent; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Previous customer service in a call center or an automated customer service environment preferred.
- Contractors in this role are expected to have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and analytical skills.
- Remote/ Work from home
- Candidates will need to have a hardwire connection and not a Wifi connection.
- Worker will also need to have a quiet workspace to protect PHI (Personal Health Information) for members.
BCForward is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
How To Apply Anthem USA Jobs Careers In the USA
Information about how to apply online for Anthem USA Jobs is given in detail, follow it, you will not have any problem.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Anthem USA company.
- To apply online for the post of Customer Service Rep inAnthem USA, you have to follow some steps given below.
- After that, the next step is to go to Customer Service Rep’s profile and select it.
- After selecting the profile, you have to fill in all the details correctly in the online form.
- Then after that, you have to check all the details again.
- After that click on submit button.
- Your online application is done, take a printout for future use.
Anthem USA Jobs Careers USA Apply Online Click Here
Government job today– Information about all types of jobs in the USA like government jobs, private limited jobs, fresher jobs, hospital jobs, military jobs, airlines jobs, work from home jobs, part-time jobs, online jobs, in easy language Provides information first.