Bridgewater State University USA Jobs Careers 2022 Administrative Assistant I Jobs In Massachusetts United States America At https://www.bridgew.edu/. Fresher and experienced candidates can apply in this Origination, you have to apply online. You will get all kinds of information related to these Jobs in the next paragraph.
You can get information through our website and also on the official website that what is the last date to apply. Whether the posts were filled or not, you can get all the information through the official website. To get all the information related to this job, you should read this article carefully and read it completely.
Bridgewater State University USA Jobs Careers 2022 Administrative Assistant I Jobs In Massachusetts | USA Government Jobs
Bridgewater State University USA Jobs Careers Opportunities 2022:- Bridgewater State University USA Jobs portal brings to you the latest job vacancies announced on Administrative Assistant I posts in Bridgewater State University. Eligible, fresher, experienced, youth can apply for the post of Administrative Assistant I. Applicants must apply online before the last date, after that your application will not be valid.
In this article, you have been given a direct link to the official website of Bridgewater State University USA Careers, from where you can also download a PDF and apply online. Which will benefit you in that there is less chance of mistakes in the notification so that you will not have to face any further difficulties. Government Job Today
Bridgewater State University USA Careers preliminary(Summary) details In Administrative Assistant I Jobs In Massachusetts
|Country Name||United States America|
|Name Of Recruiter||Bridgewater State University|
|Job Location||Jobs In Massachusetts And USA Government Jobs|
|Salary||$3641.00 a month|
|Vacancies Name||Administrative Assistant I Jobs|
Bridgewater State University Job Description
Description of Bridgewater State University Jobs like Job Location, Jobs Qualification, Responsibility, all important information is here. Whatever information is in it, you read carefully.
From Bridgewater State Universitys inception in 1840 by Horace Mann as one of the first normal schools in America to the current day, BSU has worked to ensure that our students receive an accessible, affordable, and exceptional education. BSU aspires to be the leader in our mission class for closing equity gaps for Black/Cape Verdean, Latinx, Native American, Asian, and other students of color. BSUs institutional values , the work of the Presidents Special Task Force on Racial Justice , and leadership of the Leading for Change Higher Education Diversity Consortium underscore the campus commitment to racial equity and other forms of social justice.
The Mission of the College of Continuing Studies is to expand access to Bridgewater State University by providing pathways to degrees and credentials through flexible programing with multiple learning platform options to post-traditional students. Successful candidates will be staff members that can work with their colleagues to help meet the mission of the College of Continuing Studies and Bridgewater State University through servicing and supporting our racially and ethnically diverse campus community.
We are looking for equity-minded applicants who demonstrate a sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnic backgrounds , and life stages present in our community.
The Application Specialist is responsible for the daily administrative operations and provision of admission counseling support for the College of Continuing Studies. The Application Specialist is committed to extraordinary customer service for all prospective students, staff, and faculty at BSU.The Administrative Assistant I, Application Specialist processes undergraduate Continuing Studies degree seeking and non-degree applications, as well as non-credit applications. Duties include quality control and error resolution of applications as well as all other duties required to prepare applications for review. This position is responsible for processing fees waivers and refunds. This position assists the Recruitment Coordinator and Associate Director with all aspects of recruitment and admissions processing. This position also assists Admissions Technology Systems and the Operations Manager with developing and testing of applications. This position will make follow-up inquiries and assist in outreach efforts. The Administrative Assistant, Application Specialist also provides coverage of the Office of Continuing Studies reception desk, phones, and general email account on an as needed basis.
Full-time, AFSCME position
Monday-Friday, 8:45 AM- 5:00 PMSaturdays and Sundays as days off(subject to change) SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Reports to the Associate Director of Continuing Studies Admissions
This is an AFSCME unit position and is subject to the terms of that union agreement.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement This position must comply with the University Covid-19 Attestation requirement. All employees must be fully vaccinated and complete the Covid-19 Attestation upon hire. Medical or Religious ExemptionsAn employee may request an exemption to the vaccination requirement based on the existence of medical contraindication to vaccination. In addition, an employee may request an exemption to the vaccination requirement based on a sincere religious belief. In both cases, an employee will be required to submit documentation to support the request for an exemption. Employees who secure an exemption may be required to take additional precautions in the workplace and will be required to participate in weekly COVID-19 testing through the university’s Wellness Center.
Position Type: AFSCME Classified
- Utilizing an equity lens, provide admissions process counseling and clerical support in the Office of Continuing Studies from the prospect (inquiry) stage to the admit stage.
- Accept application materials and enter data into the CRM and Banner student information system.
- Verify official transcripts and other documentation.
- Maintain appropriate filing systems.
- Prepare admissions files for review.
- Provide courteous and timely response to the initial prospect inquiry by means of telephone, face-to-face communication, or email; explains Continuing Studies Application process for both degree seeking students and non-degree seeking student. Supports professional development, Dual Enrollment, and Senior College application processing.
- Provide admission materials and assist applicants in the appropriate academic departments or other student services according to each individual students needs.
- Occasionally support and attend informational sessions held for prospective BSU Continuing Studies students on the main campus, satellite campus, and at other locations (e.g., community college fairs and high schools). Willingness to occasionally work evenings and/or weekends for these events.
- Review and analysis of information for quality control and error resolution.
- Perform processing functions of fees, waivers, and refunds.
- Perform other duties as requested.
We welcome applicants who bring a diversity of identity, culture, experience, perspective, and thought. We encourage you to apply if you believe you have a combination of education and experience to meet the qualifications described.
Applicants must have at least (A) two years of full-time, or equivalent part-time, experience in office management, office administration, business administration or business management, the major duties of which included one or more of the following functions: purchasing, personnel management, budgeting, accounting, records management, work simplification, grants management, contract administration or program management, (B) any equivalent combination of the required experience and the substitutions below.I. An Associates or higher degree with a major in business administration, business management or public administration may be substituted for the required experience.II. An Associates or higher degree with a major other than in business administration, business management or public administration may be substituted for a maximum of one year of the required experience.
- Continued commitment to customer service excellence/support to enhance an environment of equity, diversity and inclusion.
- Experience working directly with people from diverse racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Passion for and commitment to social justice, racial justice, and civic engagement.
- Ability to exercise discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious relationships with staff and students with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to learn or knowledge of Ellucian Recruit or similar Customer Relationship Management software (CRM)
- Ability to learn or knowledge of Banner Record System or Student Information Systems (SIS)
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Excellent key-boarding data entry skills with a high level of accuracy and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and multi-task
- Knowledge of general office etiquette
- Ability to adapt to new technology to address existing and future process needs
- Reliability and ability to Occasionally attend informational sessions at College and local High School events
Bridgewater State University complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employee with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation for the application process, please complete and submit this electronic form: https://cm.maxient.com/reportingform.php?BridgewaterStateUniv&layout_id=18
Special Conditions for Eligibility:
Please be aware that employment at Bridgewater State University is contingent upon completion of a successful background check.
This position is not eligible for H-1B sponsorship.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement This position must comply with the University Covid-19 Attestation requirement. All employees must be fully vaccinated and complete the Covid-19 Attestation upon hire. Medical or Religious ExemptionsAn employee may request an exemption to the vaccination requirement based on the existence of medical contraindication to vaccination. In addition, an employee may request an exemption to the vaccination requirement based on a sincere religious belief. In both cases, an employee will be required to submit documentation to support the request for an exemption. Employees who secure an exemption may be required to take additional precautions in the workplace and will be required to participate in weekly COVID-19 testing through the universitys Wellness Center.
Salary Range: $ 1,820.73 bi-weekly (Grade 15 – Step 1)
Posting Number: S00831P
Open Date: 07/25/2022
Close Date: 8/7/2022
Open Until Filled: No
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please note the following information is required to complete your application for this position:
a minimum of one (1) employment history entry.
a minimum of three (3) professional reference entries.
To apply, visit https://jobs.bridgew.edu/postings/23275
Bridgewater State University (BSU) is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer which actively seeks to increase the diversity of its workforce. We are dedicated to providing educational, working and living environments that value the diverse backgrounds of all people.jeid-d4679c661b51204b899ccf5308921fb7
How To Apply Bridgewater State University Jobs Careers In the USA
Information about how to apply online for Bridgewater State University Jobs is given in detail, follow it, you will not have any problem.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Bridgewater State University company.
- To apply online for the post of Administrative Assistant I inBridgewater State University, you have to follow some steps given below.
- After that, the next step is to go to Administrative Assistant I’s profile and select it.
- After selecting the profile, you have to fill in all the details correctly in the online form.
- Then after that, you have to check all the details again.
- After that click on submit button.
- Your online application is done, take a printout for future use.
Bridgewater State University USA Jobs Careers USA Apply Online Click Here
Government job today– Information about all types of jobs in the USA like government jobs, private limited jobs, fresher jobs, hospital jobs, military jobs, airlines jobs, work from home jobs, part-time jobs, online jobs, in easy language Provides information first.