CHARLES WRIGHT ACADEMY USA Jobs Careers 2022 Assistant Teacher Jobs In Washington United States America At https://www.charleswright.org/. Fresher and experienced candidates can apply in this Origination, you have to apply online. You will get all kinds of information related to these Jobs in the next paragraph.
You can get information through our website and also on the official website that what is the last date to apply. Whether the posts were filled or not, you can get all the information through the official website. To get all the information related to this job, you should read this article carefully and read it completely.
CHARLES WRIGHT ACADEMY USA Jobs Careers 2022 Assistant Teacher Jobs In Washington | USA Government Jobs
CHARLES WRIGHT ACADEMY USA Jobs Careers Opportunities 2022:- CHARLES WRIGHT ACADEMY USA Jobs portal brings to you the latest job vacancies announced on Assistant Teacher posts in CHARLES WRIGHT ACADEMY. Eligible, fresher, experienced, youth can apply for the post of Assistant Teacher. Applicants must apply online before the last date, after that your application will not be valid.
In this article, you have been given a direct link to the official website of CHARLES WRIGHT ACADEMY USA Careers, from where you can also download a PDF and apply online. Which will benefit you in that there is less chance of mistakes in the notification so that you will not have to face any further difficulties. Government Job Today
CHARLES WRIGHT ACADEMY USA Careers preliminary(Summary) details In Assistant Teacher Jobs In Washington
|Country Name||United States America|
|Name Of Recruiter||CHARLES WRIGHT ACADEMY|
|Job Location||Jobs In Washington And USA Government Jobs|
|Salary||$20.00 – 24.00 an hour|
|Vacancies Name||Assistant Teacher Jobs|
CHARLES WRIGHT ACADEMY Job Description
Description of CHARLES WRIGHT ACADEMY Jobs like Job Location, Jobs Qualification, Responsibility, all important information is here. Whatever information is in it, you read carefully.
Description: Charles Wright Academy (CWA), located on a beautiful, wooded 107-acre campus, serves students in preschool through 12th grade. The only coeducational independent preschool-12 school in Tacoma, Washington, CWA provides challenging, college preparatory academics that prepare students to thrive in college and in life. Equally important is a wide array of experiential education, artistic, athletic, and service opportunities that promote students’ social-emotional development and provide avenues by which they discover and pursue their passions. Close, respectful, and trusting relationships between faculty and students result in an environment in which all community members embrace both the hard work and the joy inherent in the journey of intellectual and personal growth.
Charles Wright Mission Statement: To inspire active, joyful learning while nurturing and challenging our students to develop the character, creativity, and skills to successfully navigate the future with confidence.
This is a full time position with an expected schedule of Monday-Friday, 7:45.a.m. – 3:30 p.m. on days school is in session
- Support the lead teacher in all facets of the program as modeled and directed, including preparing materials, leading small-group or individualized instruction, supervising students during transitions, playground, etc.
- Act as a thought partner for lead teacher, sharing observations, insight, and ideas for the classroom and curriculum
- Support the development of respectful relationships between children
- Practice thoughtful, respectful, and effective guidance techniques which support the development of responsibility and self-regulation
- Attend all faculty and community meetings as required by schedule
- Represent Charles Wright Academy in a positive manner with all constituencies.
- Participate fully in the life of the school.
- Physical Demands:
- Must be able to constantly position self (standing, sitting, lifting, and/or engaging in active play and supervision or otherwise) to accommodate needs of children of the age group.
The pay range is $20.00 – $24.00 per hour, depending on role and qualifications, for hours worked. We offer participation in the Academy’s 403(b) retirement plan, including a generous employer contribution once eligibility is met, vacation, and sick leave.
- The successful candidate will have:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to communicate well
- Ability to take direction and work reliably
- Good organizational skills and planning capability
- Sense of humor, a passion for working with children and an ability to relate well to a variety of constituencies (faculty, parents, and students).
Preferred qualifications include:
- An Associate’s degree. Extensive prior experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- First Aid and CPR certification.
No phone calls or inquiries, please.
Employment is contingent on the successful completion of a national background screening and fingerprinting process. Charles Wright Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/V/D.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
How To Apply CHARLES WRIGHT ACADEMY Jobs Careers In the USA
Information about how to apply online for CHARLES WRIGHT ACADEMY Jobs is given in detail, follow it, you will not have any problem.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of CHARLES WRIGHT ACADEMY company.
- To apply online for the post of Assistant Teacher inCHARLES WRIGHT ACADEMY, you have to follow some steps given below.
- After that, the next step is to go to Assistant Teacher’s profile and select it.
- After selecting the profile, you have to fill in all the details correctly in the online form.
- Then after that, you have to check all the details again.
- After that click on submit button.
- Your online application is done, take a printout for future use.
CHARLES WRIGHT ACADEMY USA Jobs Careers USA Apply Online Click Here
Government job today– Information about all types of jobs in the USA like government jobs, private limited jobs, fresher jobs, hospital jobs, military jobs, airlines jobs, work from home jobs, part-time jobs, online jobs, in easy language Provides information first.