City of Joplin USA Jobs Careers 2022 WIC Certifier Jobs In Missouri United States America At https://ded.mo.gov/. Fresher and experienced candidates can apply in this Origination, you have to apply online. You will get all kinds of information related to these Jobs in the next paragraph.
You can get information through our website and also on the official website that what is the last date to apply. Whether the posts were filled or not, you can get all the information through the official website. To get all the information related to this job, you should read this article carefully and read it completely.
City of Joplin USA Jobs Careers 2022 WIC Certifier Jobs In Missouri | USA Government Jobs
City of Joplin USA Jobs Careers Opportunities 2022:- City of Joplin USA Jobs portal brings to you the latest job vacancies announced on WIC Certifier posts in City of Joplin. Eligible, fresher, experienced, youth can apply for the post of WIC Certifier. Applicants must apply online before the last date, after that your application will not be valid.
In this article, you have been given a direct link to the official website of City of Joplin USA Careers, from where you can also download a PDF and apply online. Which will benefit you in that there is less chance of mistakes in the notification so that you will not have to face any further difficulties. Government Job Today
City of Joplin USA Careers preliminary(Summary) details In WIC Certifier Jobs In Missouri
|Country Name||United States America|
|Name Of Recruiter||City of Joplin|
|Job Location||Jobs In Missouri And USA Government Jobs|
|Salary||$11.67 an hour|
|Vacancies Name||WIC Certifier Jobs|
City of Joplin Job Description
Description of City of Joplin Jobs like Job Location, Jobs Qualification, Responsibility, all important information is here. Whatever information is in it, you read carefully.
Under general supervision, assists in collecting and entering data from WIC participants to ensure program eligibility. Assists in obtaining certification data to complete a certification for the WIC program, issues benefits, and schedules appointments for participants.
Starting at $11.678 per hour.
We provide free health insurance to the employee, and a great family rate (which does not increase per additional member) with a low deductible, low co-pays, and free preventive care services.
Free life insurance to the employee, with supplemental options.
Dental insurance starting at $8.38/month with fully covered preventive services.
Eye insurance starting at $1.44/month.
The city offers tuition reimbursement, a Care Leave program, longevity pay, sick leave buy-back, and 2 weeks of vacation accrual per year that can start to be used after 6 months of employment.
We offer access to 457 plans, which have a number of benefits over the traditional 401k.
Missouri LAGERS Retirement – employees do not have to pay into it, and they are vested after only 5 years of employment.
For more benefits information, please visit www.joplinmo.org.
Essential Job Functions
- Determines eligibility for WIC program by assessing income, residency, and identification; maintains separation of duties to ensure that a minimum of two local agency staff are available to perform certification duties and one staff member is not determining eligibility for income and nutritional risk simultaneously
- Obtains necessary certification information such as demographics, height/length, weight, hemoglobin value, oral assessments, initial nutrition assessment, or other necessary medical and/or health information to certify WIC participants eligibility; enters data in MOWINS.
- Prescribes standard food packages or refers to Nutritionist to assign appropriate food packages in accordance with the food and Formula Reference Benefits Guide and standard contract formula.
- Assigns the WIC card and pin; issues food benefits in accordance with State policy; loads the card, checks WIC direct for successful completion; prints shopping list. Determines if the participant is high risk and schedules the next appointment accordingly. Deactivates benefits and updates pin, as needed.
- Refers participants to appropriate social, health and/or nutrition services.
For the full job description, please visit www.joplinmo.org.
Knowledge of: WIC program eligibility guidelines and general guidelines of other community health programs; Windows Explorer; Microsoft Office Suite.
Skill in: Obtaining accurate anthropometric and hematological measurements; accurately assigning applicable risk factors based on medical, health, and nutrition assessment; accurately recording medical data and nutrition services in participants’ file; establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff, participants, other City employees, and the public; Windows Explorer; Microsoft Office Suite.
Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent required, prefer candidates with credits earned in a nutrition related allied health program.
Experience: No prior experience is required. Prefer two years of experience in a community health nutrition program.
Licenses and Certifications: Possess and maintain a valid state issued driver’s license; complete the established minimum continuing education requirements established by the City and State annually and throughout employment as a condition of employment. Successful completion of initial and annual State approved training must occur within time designated by the State WIC office.
Physical Demands, Requirements, and Working Conditions
This is primarily an office classification although standing in work areas and walking between work areas may be required. Finger dexterity is needed to access, enter, and retrieve data using a computer keyboard or calculator and to operate standard office equipment; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; hearing and speech to communicate in person, in a classroom setting and over the telephone.
Positions in this classification occasionally bend, stoop, kneel, reach, push, and pull drawers open and closed to retrieve and file information.
Employees must possess the ability to lift, carry, push, and pull materials and objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
Employees work in an office environment with moderate to high noise levels, controlled temperature conditions, and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances.
Employees may interact with upset members of the public or their representatives while enforcing departmental policies and procedures.
Requires successful post-offer completion of a background investigation, physical exam and drug test as a condition of employment with the City of Joplin.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $11.67 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
How To Apply City of Joplin Jobs Careers In the USA
Information about how to apply online for City of Joplin Jobs is given in detail, follow it, you will not have any problem.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of City of Joplin company.
- To apply online for the post of WIC Certifier inCity of Joplin, you have to follow some steps given below.
- After that, the next step is to go to WIC Certifier’s profile and select it.
- After selecting the profile, you have to fill in all the details correctly in the online form.
- Then after that, you have to check all the details again.
- After that click on submit button.
- Your online application is done, take a printout for future use.
City of Joplin USA Jobs Careers USA Apply Online Click Here
Government job today– Information about all types of jobs in the USA like government jobs, private limited jobs, fresher jobs, hospital jobs, military jobs, airlines jobs, work from home jobs, part-time jobs, online jobs, in easy language Provides information first.