City Of Leawood Kansas USA Jobs Careers 2022 Court Clerk Jobs In Kansas United States America At https://leawood.org/. Fresher and experienced candidates can apply in this Origination, you have to apply online. You will get all kinds of information related to these Jobs in the next paragraph.
You can get information through our website and also on the official website that what is the last date to apply. Whether the posts were filled or not, you can get all the information through the official website. To get all the information related to this job, you should read this article carefully and read it completely.
City Of Leawood Kansas USA Jobs Careers 2022 Court Clerk Jobs In Kansas | USA Government Jobs
City Of Leawood Kansas USA Jobs Careers Opportunities 2022:- City Of Leawood Kansas USA Jobs portal brings to you the latest job vacancies announced on Court Clerk posts in City Of Leawood Kansas. Eligible, fresher, experienced, youth can apply for the post of Court Clerk. Applicants must apply online before the last date, after that your application will not be valid.
In this article, you have been given a direct link to the official website of City Of Leawood Kansas USA Careers, from where you can also download a PDF and apply online. Which will benefit you in that there is less chance of mistakes in the notification so that you will not have to face any further difficulties. Government Job Today
City Of Leawood Kansas USA Careers preliminary(Summary) details In Court Clerk Jobs In Kansas
|Country Name||United States America|
|Name Of Recruiter||City Of Leawood Kansas|
|Job Location||Jobs In Kansas And USA Government Jobs|
|Salary||$18.00 – 19.80 an hour|
|Vacancies Name||Court Clerk Jobs|
City Of Leawood Kansas Job Description
Description of City Of Leawood Kansas Jobs like Job Location, Jobs Qualification, Responsibility, all important information is here. Whatever information is in it, you read carefully.
The City of Leawood, Kansas will be accepting applications for Court Clerk until July 25, 2022.
The City of Leawood offers career development opportunities in which the employee could increase their experience, training, and pay.
The Court Clerk series is divided into 4 levels; Court Clerk I, Court Clerk II, Court Clerk III and Court Clerk IV.
Starting rate of pay: $18.00 – $19.80/ hour, DOQ
Essential Functions / Responsibilities
- Provides administrative support, information, and direction to employees, the public and outside agencies regarding the municipal court department. Responds appropriately to inquiries regarding court procedures, appearances, and fines.
- Maintains and updates confidential department files, including but not limited to court citations, fingerprinting records, and correspondences with the public.
- Enters court activities into electronic and hardcopy court files, enters conviction and sentencing data, processes new tickets to achieve complete and accurate court records.
- Assists in the daily court division activities including ticket correspondence, processing e-payments, coordinating daily mail activities and any follow up activities, completing division paperwork and ensuring proper paperwork has been entered and filed with the required state agencies.
- Responsible for entering information into the City’s court software and ensuring information is complete and accurate. Information entered includes but is not limited to court citations, tickets and fee payments.
- Processes payment transactions regarding payment of court fines & fees and ensures that assessed financial penalties are accurate. Assists in balances cash drawer and department receipts on a daily basis. Researches discrepancies and inaccurate transactions; reporting any discrepancies to the Court Supervisor.
- Provides direct substitution for absent clerks, and assures all duties and deadlines are accomplished.
- May serve as Court Record Custodian.
- May assist in fingerprinting during Municipal Court sessions.
- Employee may be asked by the supervisor to perform other duties that are not listed but are essential to the job.
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements
- Ability to protect and maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines with effective results.
- Ability to read, write, and understand the English language with proper spelling and grammar to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to make rational decisions efficiently during variable and sometimes stressful conditions, including the ability to interact calmly with the public and other City personnel.
- Ability to make decisions in the best interest of both the court and City while maintaining a professional image and ensuring enforcement of Municipal Court procedures.
- Ability to process, prioritize and organize large and varying amounts of information with effective results.
- Ability to work independently, as part of a team and with the public.
- Ability to avoid safety hazards.
- Standard office procedures, systems, and practices including the use of a computer.
Education, Training, and Certification Requirements
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a Court Clerk or Police Communication Officer or equivalent experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word.
- Must have or be able to obtain REJIS and NCIC certification within six months of hire.
- Must be able to obtain any other required authorization to access criminal history record information as may be required from various governing agencies.
- Completion of NIMS requirement within one year of hire.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record per the City’s drivers Use of Vehicles for City Business policy throughout employment with the City.
How To Apply City Of Leawood Kansas Jobs Careers In the USA
Information about how to apply online for City Of Leawood Kansas Jobs is given in detail, follow it, you will not have any problem.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of City Of Leawood Kansas company.
- To apply online for the post of Court Clerk inCity Of Leawood Kansas, you have to follow some steps given below.
- After that, the next step is to go to Court Clerk’s profile and select it.
- After selecting the profile, you have to fill in all the details correctly in the online form.
- Then after that, you have to check all the details again.
- After that click on submit button.
- Your online application is done, take a printout for future use.
City Of Leawood Kansas USA Jobs Careers USA Apply Online Click Here
Government job today– Information about all types of jobs in the USA like government jobs, private limited jobs, fresher jobs, hospital jobs, military jobs, airlines jobs, work from home jobs, part-time jobs, online jobs, in easy language Provides information first.