Doctors Without Borders USA Jobs Careers 2022 Procurement Coordinator Jobs In New York United States America At https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/. Fresher and experienced candidates can apply in this Origination, you have to apply online. You will get all kinds of information related to these Jobs in the next paragraph.
You can get information through our website and also on the official website that what is the last date to apply. Whether the posts were filled or not, you can get all the information through the official website. To get all the information related to this job, you should read this article carefully and read it completely.
Doctors Without Borders USA Jobs Careers 2022 Procurement Coordinator Jobs In New York | USA Government Jobs
Doctors Without Borders USA Jobs Careers Opportunities 2022:- Doctors Without Borders USA Jobs portal brings to you the latest job vacancies announced on Procurement Coordinator posts in Doctors Without Borders. Eligible, fresher, experienced, youth can apply for the post of Procurement Coordinator. Applicants must apply online before the last date, after that your application will not be valid.
In this article, you have been given a direct link to the official website of Doctors Without Borders USA Careers, from where you can also download a PDF and apply online. Which will benefit you in that there is less chance of mistakes in the notification so that you will not have to face any further difficulties. Government Job Today
Doctors Without Borders USA Careers preliminary(Summary) details In Procurement Coordinator Jobs In New York
|Country Name||United States America|
|Name Of Recruiter||Doctors Without Borders|
|Job Location||Jobs In New York And USA Government Jobs|
|Salary||$79476.00 per year|
|Vacancies Name||Procurement Coordinator Jobs|
Doctors Without Borders Job Description
Description of Doctors Without Borders Jobs like Job Location, Jobs Qualification, Responsibility, all important information is here. Whatever information is in it, you read carefully.
Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international humanitarian organization that delivers impartial medical care to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from health care in over 70 countries.
We welcome candidates who bring a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to join us in working toward MSF’s common mission.
The Procurement & Facilities Services department provides an array of services to MSF-USA. In Procurement, the department procures goods and services, and provides contract and vendor selection oversight. The department maintains the office in superior working condition, provides office supplies, mail distribution and meeting assistance. The department also is responsible for booking travel for HQ staff, works with FHR booking staff, maintains the travel policy and provides training on the Online Booking Travel tool.
In Procurement, the department works with and serves MSF-USA staff by providing assistance with sourcing & vetting of vendors, launching RFP/RFQs, contract oversight & management, policy & procedure creation, risk avoidance & analysis, vendor performance & relations and staff training with an emphasis in obtaining project goals and acquiring goods and services at the best quality, value, and price.
The Procurement Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the purchasing workflow runs smoothly and accurately in accordance with MSF-USA procurement and FCC guidelines. The Procurement Coordinator provides executive administrator support and shared leadership to the Procurement team in providing guidance and coaching to all MSF-USA teams in the adherence of best practice procedures when obtaining goods and services. Demonstrated written/oral communication skills, as well as excellent MS Suite, SharePoint, NetSuite, data entry & management, and internet research skills are essential to fulfill the requirements of this position. The Procurement Coordinator is also independently responsible for organizing and maintaining electronic and paper documentation and liaise effectively with staff and vendors regarding procurement procedures, contract details, spend analysis, etc.
Assess current and new contracts, SOWs, MSAs, and other documents
- Generate purchase contracts in NetSuite
- Create Purchase Orders in NetSuite based on requests by others
- Source and vet vendors as needed, including financial vetting and reference documentation; current and new
- Assist and support RFQ/RFP processes
- Point of contact for contract owners prior to expirations and renewals
- Generate quantitative and qualitative reports
- Record data entry in various software databases
- Demonstrate critical thinking/problem solving and data analysis
- Maintain vendor files
- Monitor contract management system
- Conduct internet research
- Manage ad hoc and planned projects as assigned
- Represent Procurement team and MSF-USA internally and externally in meetings with vendors and outside legal counsel
3-5 years of professional work experience in a procurement role, especially in contract management
- Familiarity with vendor sourcing, selection, and vetting
- Professional familiarity with supply chain management
- Excellent analytical ability in reviewing contract terms
- Ability to negotiate with vendors
- Proficiency in MS Suite, especially Word and Excel, SharePoint, NetSuite
- Excellent English language oral/writing and comprehension skills required for assessing contracts and drafting professional correspondence on behalf of the Procurement Department and other MSF-USA teams
- Can-do attitude and adaptability for learning and successfully completing new assignments.
- Committed to delivering Procurement Department services to all staff in a predictable, reliable, and timely manner, that meet or exceed staff expectations
- Ability to work independently and as an active member of a team and share leadership
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize projects as needed and exercise considerable judgment, attention to detail, and discretion when liaising with staff and vendors and when completing assignments.
Please note neither relocation assistance nor visa sponsorship will be offered for this position.*
Expected to work in a hybrid remote work environment with the ability to come into either the NYC office or regional hub (Washington, DC or Bay Area, California) a minimum of 2 times a week.*
No phone calls or emails please. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: * Open Until Filled.
MSF-USA/Doctors Without Borders is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No employee, or applicant for employment, shall be discriminated against in any term or condition of employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. We are constantly striving to make our organization anti-racist. Diversity, equity and inclusion are core values. As an employee, you become part of that mission. We expect this same commitment from our staff.
Pay Class & Contract Type*
Regular FT Hourly Nonexempt
Starting salary mid to high 60’s (commensurate with experience)
Working Time (Hours Per Week)*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
How To Apply Doctors Without Borders Jobs Careers In the USA
Information about how to apply online for Doctors Without Borders Jobs is given in detail, follow it, you will not have any problem.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Doctors Without Borders company.
- To apply online for the post of Procurement Coordinator inDoctors Without Borders, you have to follow some steps given below.
- After that, the next step is to go to Procurement Coordinator’s profile and select it.
- After selecting the profile, you have to fill in all the details correctly in the online form.
- Then after that, you have to check all the details again.
- After that click on submit button.
- Your online application is done, take a printout for future use.
Doctors Without Borders USA Jobs Careers USA Apply Online Click Here
Government job today– Information about all types of jobs in the USA like government jobs, private limited jobs, fresher jobs, hospital jobs, military jobs, airlines jobs, work from home jobs, part-time jobs, online jobs, in easy language Provides information first.