DonorsChoose USA Jobs Careers 2022 Donor Researcher Jobs In New York United States America At https://www.donorschoose.org/. Fresher and experienced candidates can apply in this Origination, you have to apply online. You will get all kinds of information related to these Jobs in the next paragraph.
You can get information through our website and also on the official website that what is the last date to apply. Whether the posts were filled or not, you can get all the information through the official website. To get all the information related to this job, you should read this article carefully and read it completely.
DonorsChoose USA Jobs Careers 2022 Donor Researcher Jobs In New York | USA Government Jobs
DonorsChoose USA Jobs Careers Opportunities 2022:- DonorsChoose USA Jobs portal brings to you the latest job vacancies announced on Donor Researcher posts in DonorsChoose. Eligible, fresher, experienced, youth can apply for the post of Donor Researcher. Applicants must apply online before the last date, after that your application will not be valid.
In this article, you have been given a direct link to the official website of DonorsChoose USA Careers, from where you can also download a PDF and apply online. Which will benefit you in that there is less chance of mistakes in the notification so that you will not have to face any further difficulties. Government Job Today
DonorsChoose USA Careers preliminary(Summary) details In Donor Researcher Jobs In New York
|Country Name||United States America|
|Name Of Recruiter||DonorsChoose|
|Job Location||Jobs In New York And USA Government Jobs|
|Salary||$17.00 an hour|
|Vacancies Name||Donor Researcher Jobs|
DonorsChoose Job Description
Description of DonorsChoose Jobs like Job Location, Jobs Qualification, Responsibility, all important information is here. Whatever information is in it, you read carefully.
DonorsChoose engages the public in public schools by giving people a simple, accountable, and personal way to address educational inequity. In this clip, board member Stephen Colbert tells our story.
To date, teachers at 83% of all the public schools in America have posted classroom project requests on our site. Projects range from paper and markers for a poetry writing unit to violins for a school recital. More than 4 million “citizen philanthropists” have supported such projects, channeling books, field trips, technology, and other resources to more than 40 million students nationwide. In all, we’ve generated $1 billion for learning experiences designed by our country’s most dedicated public school teachers.
GOOD Magazine highlighted us as one of 30 Places We Want to Work, while Fast Company named DonorsChoose one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World—the first time a charity has made this list. Through its dedicated team and culture, DonorsChoose earned recognition as the #1 “Best Nonprofit to Work For” by the Nonprofit Times.
Marketing & Community Team Overview
This role will sit on the Marketing & Community Team. Our goal this school year is to inspire more than 600,000 individuals to give $80M to the 150,000 teachers who will post classroom projects on our website. To drive this funding and teacher participation, we: 1) Build connections between our organization, teachers, partners and donors; 2) Empower and educate our community of teachers to be successful on DonorsChoose; 3) Inspire new and repeat givers to support classroom projects; 4) Listen to our teachers and donors to determine and advocate for their needs.
As a Researcher and Moderator, you would be key to helping us build relationships with our most engaged donors and teachers.
In this role, you will focus on:
- Researching and thanking individual donors who give through the DonorsChoose website as the first step in building relationships with them; and
- Moderating posts, answering questions, and reporting on trends within our online teacher community (with 25K+ members), so that it remains a warm, safe, and organized space.
And you will work on projects and daily tasks such as:
- Using Google and the DonorsChoose database to research our most generous supporters and corporate / foundation partners in order to identify and create high-value engagement opportunities
- Recording research findings in Salesforce
- Identifying stand-out donors and bringing them to the attention of the Donor Relationships Manager, the CEO, and other relevant teams
- Personally thanking a subset of researched donors through email
- Answering questions about donations by email and phone
- Answering questions in our teacher Facebook community
- Surfacing trends in what teachers are talking about in our teacher Facebook community to the larger marketing team and other key stakeholders
- Executing one-off projects aimed at bringing inclusion and diversity to the donor research process, driving engagement, and/or delighting specific donors
- Participation in team meetings and and presentations, as relevant
- You love solving mysteries and learning more about people. You never miss a chance to Google a person before meeting them.
- You find it easy to keep your tone warm and thoughtful, whether it’s over email, on social media, or on the phone.
- You find joy in the little things. You love performing small actions that can have a great impact.
- You pay attention to details. You catch even the small things, and will be sure to include the word “opposite” in your application response.
- You have a knack for knowing who your audience is and how best to interact with and delight them. You get a rush from figuring out the exact right gift for a special occasion or person.
- You’re confident when interacting with external contacts in a professional manner.
- You’re a great teammate who always pitches in to help.
- Hours: Flexible schedules with 15 guaranteed hours per week. Can vary between 15 – 29 hours a week, dependent on seasonal workload.
- Days: Daily schedule is flexible between the hours of 9 am – 9 pm.
- Location: DonorsChoose national office in New York City or remote in CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TX, or WI.
- Compensation: Starting at $17 per hour and commensurate with experience
- DonorsChoose is a fully vaccinated workplace and all new employees, regardless of their work location, will be asked to share proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 within two weeks of their hire date or request an exemption from this policy due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
Please submit your resume online and answer the application questions. A cover letter is optional and may be addressed to Stacy Perrault, Donor Relationships Manager.
A Final Note
The DonorsChoose.org team works toward a nation where students in every community have the resources needed for an excellent education. To do this we hire and support a diverse team of the best and the brightest talent available.
We are an organization increasingly representative of the varied races and ethnicities, genders and sexual orientations, religious and political beliefs, and abilities that comprise our nation. DonorsChoose.org focuses on attracting, retaining, and advancing diverse talent because it makes us more effective, high-performing, creative, and resilient.
If you are passionate about our mission, highly skilled in your field, and looking for a place where you can bring all of yourself to work, we want you.
How To Apply DonorsChoose Jobs Careers In the USA
Information about how to apply online for DonorsChoose Jobs is given in detail, follow it, you will not have any problem.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of DonorsChoose company.
- To apply online for the post of Donor Researcher inDonorsChoose, you have to follow some steps given below.
- After that, the next step is to go to Donor Researcher’s profile and select it.
- After selecting the profile, you have to fill in all the details correctly in the online form.
- Then after that, you have to check all the details again.
- After that click on submit button.
- Your online application is done, take a printout for future use.
DonorsChoose USA Jobs Careers USA Apply Online Click Here
Government job today– Information about all types of jobs in the USA like government jobs, private limited jobs, fresher jobs, hospital jobs, military jobs, airlines jobs, work from home jobs, part-time jobs, online jobs, in easy language Provides information first.