Five Star Call Centers USA Jobs Careers 2022 Phone Jobs In South Dakota United States America At https://fivestarcallcenters.com/. Fresher and experienced candidates can apply in this Origination, you have to apply online. You will get all kinds of information related to these Jobs in the next paragraph.
You can get information through our website and also on the official website that what is the last date to apply. Whether the posts were filled or not, you can get all the information through the official website. To get all the information related to this job, you should read this article carefully and read it completely.
Five Star Call Centers USA Jobs Careers 2022 Phone Jobs In South Dakota | USA Government Jobs
Five Star Call Centers USA Jobs Careers Opportunities 2022:- Five Star Call Centers USA Jobs portal brings to you the latest job vacancies announced on Phone posts in Five Star Call Centers. Eligible, fresher, experienced, youth can apply for the post of Phone. Applicants must apply online before the last date, after that your application will not be valid.
In this article, you have been given a direct link to the official website of Five Star Call Centers USA Careers, from where you can also download a PDF and apply online. Which will benefit you in that there is less chance of mistakes in the notification so that you will not have to face any further difficulties. Government Job Today
Five Star Call Centers USA Careers preliminary(Summary) details In Phone Jobs In South Dakota
|Country Name||United States America|
|Name Of Recruiter||Five Star Call Centers|
|Job Location||Jobs In South Dakota And USA Government Jobs|
|Salary||$13.00 an hour|
|Vacancies Name||Phone Jobs|
Five Star Call Centers Job Description
Description of Five Star Call Centers Jobs like Job Location, Jobs Qualification, Responsibility, all important information is here. Whatever information is in it, you read carefully.
Join a rock star team of customer care experts at Five Star Call Centers. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, SD, we’ve been helping companies across the U.S. deliver great customer experiences for over 35 years – all with a casual, fun culture built to help you grow your career. So, what does that exactly mean? You’ll work in a great environment while helping people that contacts us with their customer service needs.
Help our essential workers get to the frontlines! We are looking for phone and data entry specialists to play a part in connecting nurses with healthcare facilities needing to fill shifts. You will navigate online to verify the nurses’ credentials after they’ve selected the healthcare facility they would like to work with. You’ll then follow-up with the nurse with a written message to confirm if their credentials are valid for that facility. You will also be handling follow up phone calls with those checking on the status of picking up shifts. Join Five Star Call Centers and become part of this critical team helping our essential healthcare workers.
If you’re a compassionate individual that is passionate about helping others, we encourage you to apply with Five Star Call Centers.
Click here to learn more about becoming Five Star Extraordinary .
This is an onsite position working in the Sioux Falls, SD office. However this can be a work from home position if you meet the work at home guidelines. There is no set time frame when this will occur. Work at home opportunities are not guaranteed. If a remote opportunity is offered you will be required to pass a background check. The remote opportunity would require you to reside in the Sioux Falls, SD area.
Remote positions require what is listed under the Job highlights section as well as…
- Strong employment backgrounds (length of service at previous jobs and gaps in employment looked at)
- 35 wpm
- Must have verified internet service(secure, reliable and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection.) Company will provide equipment.
- 1 year of customer service or customer support experience
- 1 year of previous call center or office background experience required
- Technical savvy
- Quick learner and able to work independently
- Type 30 words per minute accurately
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- A background check applicable with state and federal laws is required (must be 18 years of age)
- In this role, you’ll take the lead in addressing customer questions and concerns on all products and services through multiple communication channels such as phone, data entry, email and/or chat.
- Skillfully change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Be available at your desk, maintaining punctuality and attendance at all scheduled times
- Remain positive and professional in all customer interactions
- Flexibility to cross train as requested
Pay & Benefits
- Starting pay – $14 to $15/hr pending schedule, experience & job history, plus shift differential(extra $1/hr nights & wkds) and possible increase after 90 days pending attendance and performance
- Work hours – Shifts between 5:00am-11:00pm (CST) Must have a start time of 5a-7a, 7a-9a or have an end time of 9p-11p ; Work Days – Mon-Fri & Every Other Weekend (day off during the week on wkd rotation)
- Paid Training – 1-3 weeks in length from 8:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri (CST)
- Status – Full Time(40 hrs) or Part Time(20-29 hrs)
- Full Time Only; Benefit eligible 1st of month after 60 days – click to see benefits-at-a-glance
COVID-19 Considerations: Keeping our employees & our community healthy & safe!
- Multiple sanitation areas in the facility
- Social distancing in shared areas
- Staying home when sick
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the job. Click here to read the full description.
Five Star Call Centers values diversity and is committed to cultivating a professional, diverse workforce by hiring the best people available and providing the best service possible to our customers. Five Star Call Centers is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer and participates in the E-verify program.
How To Apply Five Star Call Centers Jobs Careers In the USA
Information about how to apply online for Five Star Call Centers Jobs is given in detail, follow it, you will not have any problem.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Five Star Call Centers company.
- To apply online for the post of Phone inFive Star Call Centers, you have to follow some steps given below.
- After that, the next step is to go to Phone’s profile and select it.
- After selecting the profile, you have to fill in all the details correctly in the online form.
- Then after that, you have to check all the details again.
- After that click on submit button.
- Your online application is done, take a printout for future use.
Five Star Call Centers USA Jobs Careers USA Apply Online Click Here
Government job today– Information about all types of jobs in the USA like government jobs, private limited jobs, fresher jobs, hospital jobs, military jobs, airlines jobs, work from home jobs, part-time jobs, online jobs, in easy language Provides information first.