flyExclusive USA Jobs Careers 2022 Services Team Coordinator Jobs In North Carolina United States America At https://www.flyexclusive.com/. Fresher and experienced candidates can apply in this Origination, you have to apply online. You will get all kinds of information related to these Jobs in the next paragraph.
You can get information through our website and also on the official website that what is the last date to apply. Whether the posts were filled or not, you can get all the information through the official website. To get all the information related to this job, you should read this article carefully and read it completely.
flyExclusive USA Jobs Careers 2022 Services Team Coordinator Jobs In North Carolina | USA Government Jobs
flyExclusive USA Jobs Careers Opportunities 2022:- flyExclusive USA Jobs portal brings to you the latest job vacancies announced on Services Team Coordinator posts in flyExclusive. Eligible, fresher, experienced, youth can apply for the post of Services Team Coordinator. Applicants must apply online before the last date, after that your application will not be valid.
In this article, you have been given a direct link to the official website of flyExclusive USA Careers, from where you can also download a PDF and apply online. Which will benefit you in that there is less chance of mistakes in the notification so that you will not have to face any further difficulties. Government Job Today
flyExclusive USA Careers preliminary(Summary) details In Services Team Coordinator Jobs In North Carolina
|Country Name||United States America|
|Name Of Recruiter||flyExclusive|
|Job Location||Jobs In North Carolina And USA Government Jobs|
|Salary||$54461.00 per year|
|Vacancies Name||Services Team Coordinator Jobs|
flyExclusive Job Description
Description of flyExclusive Jobs like Job Location, Jobs Qualification, Responsibility, all important information is here. Whatever information is in it, you read carefully.
The Services Team Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day flight activity, ensuring that all customer requirements are met. The goal of the Services Department is to provide our customers with an uncompromisingly efficient, accurate, consultative, and service-orientated interface with the company for reservations and day-of flight management. The customer interface must be friendly, appropriate, helpful, and culturally sensitive.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Providing the highest level of services for all of our clients, members and partners
- Creating accurate reservations in the AVIANIS system
- Maintain supervisory oversight to ensure that all necessary services are accomplished
- Proactively manage customer database to facilitate customer satisfaction
- Ensure that a proper verbal and written handover takes place to the following rotation
- Providing the highest level of safety, service and quality to all clients and members
- Anticipate all customers needs whenever possible
- Ensure confidentiality for all clients and members
- Arranges all requested services for our clients prior to their flight, including but not limited to catering, car services, rental cars, airport slot reservations, etc.
- Gathers all documents required prior to travel including but not limited to passports, COVID restrictions, international approval forms, etc.
- Works in the Wheels Up Portal to ensure all information is transferred and updated accurately
- Follow all procedures and templates, when provided, and quality checks before completion
Skills and Abilities:
- Basic Understanding of Computer Applications and Data Entries
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through phone, email, and personal correspondence
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ensures all new flights built onto the schedule coordinate with the initial request
- Handle preparations for flights on our schedule
- Ability to adapt and respond to different characters
- Exceptional critical thinking and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays
- Ability to work 4 Days on, 4 Days off (rotating) in 10-hour shifts
- Microsoft Office
- More than proficient in Excel
- Typical office and computer lab environment
- Mostly indoor office environment
- Requires an open work schedule
- Ability to read, comprehend, and speak English clearly
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
Dress Code and Uniform
- Well-groomed appearance
- Adherence to department dress code
Required education and experience
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work evening, nights, weekends, holidays
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous customer service experience
- More than proficient in data entry
Preferred education and experience
- Bachelors Degree
- 1 to 3 years Aerospace/ Aeronautics Experience
- 1 to 3 years in Customer Service
flyExclusive does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sex stereotyping, gender identity, gender expression or transgender status), national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, age, protected genetic information, status as a parent, marital status, political affiliation, or retaliation based on prior protected EEO activity.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
How To Apply flyExclusive Jobs Careers In the USA
Information about how to apply online for flyExclusive Jobs is given in detail, follow it, you will not have any problem.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of flyExclusive company.
- To apply online for the post of Services Team Coordinator inflyExclusive, you have to follow some steps given below.
- After that, the next step is to go to Services Team Coordinator’s profile and select it.
- After selecting the profile, you have to fill in all the details correctly in the online form.
- Then after that, you have to check all the details again.
- After that click on submit button.
- Your online application is done, take a printout for future use.
flyExclusive USA Jobs Careers USA Apply Online Click Here
Government job today– Information about all types of jobs in the USA like government jobs, private limited jobs, fresher jobs, hospital jobs, military jobs, airlines jobs, work from home jobs, part-time jobs, online jobs, in easy language Provides information first.