Friends Services Alliance USA Jobs Careers 2022 Housekeeper Jobs In Pennsylvania United States America At https://www.fsainfo.org/. Fresher and experienced candidates can apply in this Origination, you have to apply online. You will get all kinds of information related to these Jobs in the next paragraph.
You can get information through our website and also on the official website that what is the last date to apply. Whether the posts were filled or not, you can get all the information through the official website. To get all the information related to this job, you should read this article carefully and read it completely.
Friends Services Alliance USA Jobs Careers 2022 Housekeeper Jobs In Pennsylvania | USA Government Jobs
Friends Services Alliance USA Jobs Careers Opportunities 2022:- Friends Services Alliance USA Jobs portal brings to you the latest job vacancies announced on Housekeeper posts in Friends Services Alliance. Eligible, fresher, experienced, youth can apply for the post of Housekeeper. Applicants must apply online before the last date, after that your application will not be valid.
In this article, you have been given a direct link to the official website of Friends Services Alliance USA Careers, from where you can also download a PDF and apply online. Which will benefit you in that there is less chance of mistakes in the notification so that you will not have to face any further difficulties. Government Job Today
Friends Services Alliance USA Careers preliminary(Summary) details In Housekeeper Jobs In Pennsylvania
|Country Name||United States America|
|Name Of Recruiter||Friends Services Alliance|
|Job Location||Jobs In Pennsylvania And USA Government Jobs|
|Salary||$15.00 an hour|
|Vacancies Name||Housekeeper Jobs|
Friends Services Alliance Job Description
Description of Friends Services Alliance Jobs like Job Location, Jobs Qualification, Responsibility, all important information is here. Whatever information is in it, you read carefully.
Pennswood Village is currently seeking a Full Time Housekeeper to join our team
Pennswood Village is a nationally respected Senior Living Community (CCRC) for people 65 and over. Nestled in the beautiful countryside of Bucks County, PA, Pennswood is a dynamic community designed for individuals who want a lifestyle with independent services and health care choices on one site.
$500 sign on bonus.
$15 per hour.
Full time employees enjoy:
- Single only benefits cost $0 per pay!! Benefits on the first day of the month following hire date – including health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Fully-paid life insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement and educational assistance.
- Retirement plan with generous matching contribution.
- 25 days all-inclusive paid time off per year.
The Housekeeper is responsible for daily scheduled cleaning according to program guidelines, Federal, State and local regulations. Willing to perform routine, repetitive tasks on a continuous basis. Maintain a safe and sanitary environment in assigned areas according to established procedures. Maintain assigned equipment in safe working condition. Responsible for safe and economical use of chemicals, materials and supplies. Follow the guidelines of the Right to Know Act referencing hazardous chemicals. Report unsafe or unsanitary conditions observed anywhere in the Community including the need for carpet shampooing and maintenance repairs.
Thoroughly clean assigned areas which may include but are not limited to: vacuuming, sweeping, trash removal, dusting, cleaning floors, baseboards, walls, windows, and glass, making beds, distributing and collecting linens, spotting carpets. Attentive to changes in a resident’s physical, emotional or social behavior. Changes to be reported to a supervisor or a nurse. Maintain adequate daily supplies on housekeeping cart. Stock supplies in apartments and/or patient rooms, i.e., towels, toilet paper, paper towels, gloves. Demonstrate knowledge of fire safety procedures and assists with evacuation of residents in the event of a fire or other emergency.
High school diploma or equivalent.
- Institutional experience preferred, however, if no previous experience, the willingness to learn.
- Ability to follow oral or written instructions
- Proven ability to interact well with all types of individuals.
- Ability to work independently and maintain a professional demeanor.
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
- Ability to bend, stretch, climb, kneel, reach, stoop and lift 20 lbs, push/pull furniture and a housekeeping cart weighing up to 65 lbs, stand 95% of the work day and work on hands and knees.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks.
- Must be able to work with a variety of cleaning chemicals and work in an area where an animal resides, i.e., cats, dogs, birds, etc.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All interested candidates can apply directly online here.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
How To Apply Friends Services Alliance Jobs Careers In the USA
Information about how to apply online for Friends Services Alliance Jobs is given in detail, follow it, you will not have any problem.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Friends Services Alliance company.
- To apply online for the post of Housekeeper inFriends Services Alliance, you have to follow some steps given below.
- After that, the next step is to go to Housekeeper’s profile and select it.
- After selecting the profile, you have to fill in all the details correctly in the online form.
- Then after that, you have to check all the details again.
- After that click on submit button.
- Your online application is done, take a printout for future use.
Friends Services Alliance USA Jobs Careers USA Apply Online Click Here
Government job today– Information about all types of jobs in the USA like government jobs, private limited jobs, fresher jobs, hospital jobs, military jobs, airlines jobs, work from home jobs, part-time jobs, online jobs, in easy language Provides information first.