Gateway Foundation Inc USA Jobs Careers 2022 INSTITUTIONAL CD TECH Jobs In Wyoming United States America At https://www.gatewayfoundation.org/. Fresher and experienced candidates can apply in this Origination, you have to apply online. You will get all kinds of information related to these Jobs in the next paragraph.
You can get information through our website and also on the official website that what is the last date to apply. Whether the posts were filled or not, you can get all the information through the official website. To get all the information related to this job, you should read this article carefully and read it completely.
Gateway Foundation Inc USA Jobs Careers 2022 INSTITUTIONAL CD TECH Jobs In Wyoming | USA Government Jobs
Gateway Foundation Inc USA Jobs Careers Opportunities 2022:- Gateway Foundation Inc USA Jobs portal brings to you the latest job vacancies announced on INSTITUTIONAL CD TECH posts in Gateway Foundation Inc. Eligible, fresher, experienced, youth can apply for the post of INSTITUTIONAL CD TECH. Applicants must apply online before the last date, after that your application will not be valid.
In this article, you have been given a direct link to the official website of Gateway Foundation Inc USA Careers, from where you can also download a PDF and apply online. Which will benefit you in that there is less chance of mistakes in the notification so that you will not have to face any further difficulties. Government Job Today
Gateway Foundation Inc USA Careers preliminary(Summary) details In INSTITUTIONAL CD TECH Jobs In Wyoming
|Country Name||United States America|
|Name Of Recruiter||Gateway Foundation Inc|
|Job Location||Jobs In Wyoming And USA Government Jobs|
|Salary||$36145.00 per year|
|Vacancies Name||INSTITUTIONAL CD TECH Jobs|
Gateway Foundation Inc Job Description
Description of Gateway Foundation Inc Jobs like Job Location, Jobs Qualification, Responsibility, all important information is here. Whatever information is in it, you read carefully.
Are you looking to find personal and professional fulfillment, and align your career with your values?
At Gateway Foundation, our employees have an opportunity to make a difference every day by helping people with substance abuse issues gain control of their lives.
Gateway Foundation is a recognized non-profit leader in evidence-based treatment proven to get results. Our experts in Addiction Medicine—including highly educated clinical and medical professionals and expert psychiatrists and nurses—deliver care that never stops. Throughout Gateway’s proud history of helping others, dedicated and professional employees have been vital to accomplishing our life-saving mission. Read more about the incredible recognition that we recieved!
If you are a collaborative professional who shares our commitment to helping people with substance abuse and mental health issues turn their lives around – GATEWAY IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Institutional Chemical Dependency Technician are responsible for:
- Monitors and observes clients, ensures their safety and well-being, and provides motivational support and guidance to assist them in meeting therapeutic goals.
- Reports client observations and contributes to treatment decisions concerning therapy, discipline, and privileges.
- Ensures safety and well-being of clients by continuously supervising therapeutic and recreational activities, monitoring client break periods and movement; intervening as necessary to control or channel inappropriate behaviors, making rounds, touring grounds and taking census counts
- Guides and assists clients in complying with Center rules and regulations. Supervises client work functions in accordance with program policies; initiates lights out or morning wake up routines according to established schedules.
- Monitors client behavior and reports incidents, inappropriate or unusual behaviors to appropriate treatment team members.
- Performs variety of related office and technical duties as necessary
- Duties may vary by Center assigned.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED, or one year of comparable work experience in a human services related profession.
- General knowledge of the physical, cognitive and psychosocial functioning level of the client population; and the demonstrated ability to appropriately interact, tailor interventions, including de-escalation techniques, and communicate with clients based on their individual maturation.
- Ability to walk or move about facilities for up to two hours at a time, to monitor and interact with clients.
- Ability to speak with others in order to exchange information and provide support.
- Ability to proofread and check documents and files for accuracy on a regular basis
- Ability to respond to telephones and pages, and to hear and detect alarms and unusual noises.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
Gateway Foundation values its employees and provides an inclusive and diverse work environment where dedicated employees can make a difference. We are committed to engaging and rewarding our employees in meaningful ways. For eligible employees, we provide a Total Rewards Package that includes:
- Health Insurance – Including a wellness premium incentive opportunity
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off – Including 18 days of PTO and 9 paid holidays in the first year
- Catastrophic Absence Time (CAT) – Accrue up to seven days annually, to be used during an extended personal illness
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with company match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gateway is a qualified employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training & Development Programs
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
How To Apply Gateway Foundation Inc Jobs Careers In the USA
Information about how to apply online for Gateway Foundation Inc Jobs is given in detail, follow it, you will not have any problem.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Gateway Foundation Inc company.
- To apply online for the post of INSTITUTIONAL CD TECH inGateway Foundation Inc, you have to follow some steps given below.
- After that, the next step is to go to INSTITUTIONAL CD TECH’s profile and select it.
- After selecting the profile, you have to fill in all the details correctly in the online form.
- Then after that, you have to check all the details again.
- After that click on submit button.
- Your online application is done, take a printout for future use.
Gateway Foundation Inc USA Jobs Careers USA Apply Online Click Here
Government job today– Information about all types of jobs in the USA like government jobs, private limited jobs, fresher jobs, hospital jobs, military jobs, airlines jobs, work from home jobs, part-time jobs, online jobs, in easy language Provides information first.