Jubilant HollisterStier Spokane USA Jobs Careers 2022 WE Night Jobs In Washington United States America At https://www.jublhs.com/. Fresher and experienced candidates can apply in this Origination, you have to apply online. You will get all kinds of information related to these Jobs in the next paragraph.
You can get information through our website and also on the official website that what is the last date to apply. Whether the posts were filled or not, you can get all the information through the official website. To get all the information related to this job, you should read this article carefully and read it completely.
Jubilant HollisterStier Spokane USA Jobs Careers 2022 WE Night Jobs In Washington | USA Government Jobs
Jubilant HollisterStier Spokane USA Jobs Careers Opportunities 2022:- Jubilant HollisterStier Spokane USA Jobs portal brings to you the latest job vacancies announced on WE Night posts in Jubilant HollisterStier Spokane. Eligible, fresher, experienced, youth can apply for the post of WE Night. Applicants must apply online before the last date, after that your application will not be valid.
In this article, you have been given a direct link to the official website of Jubilant HollisterStier Spokane USA Careers, from where you can also download a PDF and apply online. Which will benefit you in that there is less chance of mistakes in the notification so that you will not have to face any further difficulties. Government Job Today
Jubilant HollisterStier Spokane USA Careers preliminary(Summary) details In WE Night Jobs In Washington
|Country Name||United States America|
|Name Of Recruiter||Jubilant HollisterStier Spokane|
|Job Location||Jobs In Washington And USA Government Jobs|
|Salary||$15.97 per hour|
|Vacancies Name||WE Night Jobs|
Jubilant HollisterStier Spokane Job Description
Description of Jubilant HollisterStier Spokane Jobs like Job Location, Jobs Qualification, Responsibility, all important information is here. Whatever information is in it, you read carefully.
Jubilant HollisterStier LLC, a well established member of the business community in Spokane, Washington, provides a complete range of services to support the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries. The Allergy business is a worldwide leader in the manufacture of allergenic extracts, targeted primarily at treating allergies and asthma. Jubilant HollisterStier is also a nationally recognized contract manufacturer of sterile injectable vials, and lyophilized products. Jubilant HollisterStier is a proud member of the Jubilant Pharma family.
Our Promise: Caring, Sharing, Growing
We will, with the utmost care for the environment and society, continue to enhance value for our customers and stakeholders by providing innovative products and economically efficient solutions’ through growth, cost effectiveness and wise investment of resources.
What can we offer?
A culture that values opportunity for professional growth and development while engaged in the manufacture of life-saving products
Generous paid time off programs in addition to a generous paid holiday schedule
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and disability benefit programs starting day 1
Company match for 401k and Roth, 100% vested from day 1
Health and wellness programs, including Employee Assistance Program
Education Assistance Program
Packaging Technicians will routinely inspect products using manual or semi-automatic inspection processes. Products to be inspected are provided in a variety of vial sizes and fill volumes. Technicians will operate critical processing equipment within the SVP I&P facility according to SVP SOPs and cGMP. Accurately complete documentation for operations performed. Performance of cleaning, operational checks, and minor adjustments to equipment, as well as cross-training, are all also required. Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Pass hand inspection qualification program. Must pass All Dabrico inspection quadrants within 90 days as a requirement for continued JHS employment and progression to Process Tech II. Inspection qualification program must be maintained annually.
- Inspect product at assigned areas to ensure production of quality products.
- Operation of the following equipment within SVP: Inspection equipment, Taper and Packaging equipment, and any other equipment used by SVP Packaging as required.
- Read and follow established Standard Operating Procedures covering operation and documentation of production processes.
- Accurate documentation of production processes on production records using GDP.
- Perform accountability of product components at appropriate stages of production process.
- Perform and document operational checks of assigned pieces of equipment. Minor adjustments to equipment as needed to keep production line running.
- Perform equipment set-up and changeover and clean up appropriate for scheduled production run.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Receive any training or education necessary to the performance of an assigned activity.
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor or Specialist.
- Must have passed hand inspection qualification program and all Dabrico inspection quadrants.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Pharmaceutical Packaging or Manufacturing Production/Equipment experience desired.
- Manufacturing production and equipment operation experience is desired.
- Ability to learn, understand, and follow current Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures required.
- Legible handwriting required. Basic computer skills and mechanical aptitude required.
- Ability to work overtime required, including extended or weekend hours, as necessary.
- Ability to operate semi-automatic inspection equipment, pallet jack, and fork life desired.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift 50 lbs unassisted. 14/14 corrected near vision. Must be able to pass vision acuity test and meet color deficiency standards.
- Repetitive activities. Prolonged Sitting and Standing. Frequent work above the shoulders.
This position starts at $15.97per hour, with opportunity for growth, promotion and annual raises.
This position is eligible for a shift premium of $1 per hour worked between 3pm and 11pm, and $1.50 per hour worked between 11pm and 7:30am.
Jubilant HollisterStier is a great place to grow!
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today!
*Please click on the Spokane, WA link*
Jubilant HollisterStier is an EEO/AA Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you require assistance applying for a position, please contact our HR Department at:
How To Apply Jubilant HollisterStier Spokane Jobs Careers In the USA
Information about how to apply online for Jubilant HollisterStier Spokane Jobs is given in detail, follow it, you will not have any problem.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Jubilant HollisterStier Spokane company.
- To apply online for the post of WE Night inJubilant HollisterStier Spokane, you have to follow some steps given below.
- After that, the next step is to go to WE Night’s profile and select it.
- After selecting the profile, you have to fill in all the details correctly in the online form.
- Then after that, you have to check all the details again.
- After that click on submit button.
- Your online application is done, take a printout for future use.
Jubilant HollisterStier Spokane USA Jobs Careers USA Apply Online Click Here
Government job today– Information about all types of jobs in the USA like government jobs, private limited jobs, fresher jobs, hospital jobs, military jobs, airlines jobs, work from home jobs, part-time jobs, online jobs, in easy language Provides information first.