Leclerc Foods Jobs USA 2022 Apply Online For FORKLIFT DRIVER Jobs In Kingsport, Tennessee United States America At https://www.leclercfoods.com/us. Fresher and experienced candidates can apply in this Origination, you have to apply online. You will get all kinds of information related to these Jobs in the next paragraph.
Very exciting news for job seekers this year in the United States (USA). Leclerc Foods has brought many jobs for you, for the post of FORKLIFT DRIVER in the USA, freshers can also apply in this Jobs. This job is out in Kingsport, Tennessee, United States, you can get information through the official website that what is the last date to apply. Whether the posts were filled or not, you can get all the information through the official website. To get all the information related to this job, you should read this article carefully and read it completely.
Leclerc Foods Jobs In USA 2022 Leclerc Foods Recruitment USA 2022 Apply For FORKLIFT DRIVER In Kingsport, Tennessee USA ( United States America)
Leclerc Foods Jobs United States America (USA) Job Opportunities 2022:- Leclerc Foods Jobs the United States America Recruitment portal brings to you the latest job vacancies announced on FORKLIFT DRIVER posts in Leclerc Foods. Eligible, fresher, experience, youth can apply for the post of FORKLIFT DRIVER. Applicants must apply online before the last date, after that your application will not be valid.
In this article, you have been given a direct link to the official website of Leclerc Foods Jobs, from where you can also download PDF and apply online. Which will benefit you in that there is less chance of mistake in the notification so that you will not have to face any further difficulties.
Leclerc Foods Jobs ( Recruitment ) USA ( United States America) preliminary(Summary) details In FORKLIFT DRIVER Jobs In Kingsport, Tennessee
|Country Name||USA ( United States America)|
|Name Of Recruiter||Leclerc Foods Jobs|
|Job Location||Jobs Kingsport, Tennessee USA|
|Posts Salary||$30,000 – $39,000 per year|
|Jobs Name||FORKLIFT DRIVER|
Leclerc Foods Job Description / Summary
Leclerc is a family business with 116 years of experience, tradition and know-how passed down from people with heart. Thanks to our 1,200 employees in eight plants in Canada and the United States, we are constantly innovating to exceed the expectations of both small and large appetites.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor/Manager, the Warehouse Worker is responsible for operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, stage and count product and materials. The individual is also responsible to maintain a product, material, ingredient flow for the production lines, according to specifications of the production schedule. S/He is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle. Will use industrial motorized equipment to move raw, in-process and finished goods to appropriate locations. This position also involves managing and monitoring stock to best serve our customers, and housekeeping tasks, and promoting and maintaining a safe work environment.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods;
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures;
- Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a forklift for same day or next day production (packaging material, raw material, etc.);
- Prepares production needs (raw materials and packaging) according to the production schedule;
- Maintain inventory levels to ensure that the production department have material to meet their production needs;
- Load and unload material, ingredients, products from automated or manned storage units
- Ensure proper stock rotation – FIFO;
- Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into appropriate production work areas;
- May prepare customer orders ensuring the accuracy of the products and their quantities;
- Ensure that all transactions are recorded in computer-based system by scanning products and materials accurately;
- Provide support to various activities of the warehouse;
- Inform his immediate superior any problems or potential process improvements;
- Report and replace any defective item prior to packing;
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained;
- Actively participate in 6S and continuous improvement projects;
- Comply with OSHA and SDS Standards;
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred;
- Have a good driving history;
- 2-5 years equivalent experience in a warehouse environment (food manufacturing environment preferred);
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices in food production is preferred;
- Demonstrate the ability to certify and maintain certification on a forklift or other industrial power equipment;
- Previous experience with ERP systems preferred;
- Able to operate hand tools, forklift, ladder, dolly, scissor lift, pallet jack, hand truck;
- Must be proficient with computers, Microsoft office, hand-held scanners and printers;
- Capable of sitting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time; can work for 10-12hrs a day;
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to work independently, and maintain a safe work environment;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging, and consistently changing environment;
- Ability to work independently, and maintain a safe work environment;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and effective communication with peers, supervisors;
- Must be flexible with work hours and be able to work overtime and weekends when needed;
- This position has been identified as a safety sensitive position within Leclerc Foods USA, Inc.
- Must be able to lift from floor to waist 55 lbs. 33% of the time.
- Must be able to lift from waist to shoulder 55 lbs 33% of the time.
- Must be able to push/pull a maximum force of 54 lbs.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
Working at Leclerc is :
- Earn a competitive salary
- Enjoy cookies at will
- Benefit from a comprehensive benefits program
- Save on our products
- Embrace high velocity technology
How To Apply Leclerc Foods Jobs In USA
First of all you have to visit the official website of Leclerc Foods company.
To apply online for the post of FORKLIFT DRIVER in Leclerc Foods company, you have to follow some steps given below.
After that the next step is to go to the FORKLIFT DRIVER’s profile and select it.
After selecting the profile, you have to fill all the details correctly in the online form.
Then after that you have to check all the details again.
After that click on submit button.
Your online application is done, take a print out for future use.
Governmentjobs.today– Information about all types of jobs in USA like government jobs, private limited jobs, fresher jobs, hospital jobs, military jobs, Company Jobs airlines jobs, work from home jobs, part time jobs, online jobs, in easy language Provides information first.