Merieux NutriSciences Jobs Careers USA 2022 Customer Care Representative Jobs In Illinois United States America At https://www.merieuxnutrisciences.com/. Fresher and experienced candidates can apply in this Origination, you have to apply online. You will get all kinds of information related to these Jobs in the next paragraph.
Very exciting news for job seekers this year in the United States (USA). Merieux NutriSciences has brought many jobs for you, for the post of Laboratory Assistant / Dishwasher Jobs in the USA, freshers can also apply in this Jobs. This job is out in Illinois, United States, you can get information through the official website that what is the last date to apply. Whether the posts were filled or not, you can get all the information through the official website. To get all the information related to this job, you should read this article carefully and read it completely.
Merieux NutriSciences Jobs Careers In USA 2022 Merieux NutriSciences Recruitment USA 2022 Apply For Laboratory Assistant / Dishwasher Jobs In Illinois USA ( United States America)
Merieux NutriSciences Jobs Careers United States America (USA) Job Opportunities 2022:- Merieux NutriSciences Jobs Careers the United States America Recruitment portal brings to you the latest job vacancies announced on Laboratory Assistant / Dishwasher Jobs posts in Merieux NutriSciences. Eligible, fresher, experience, youth can apply for the post of Laboratory Assistant / Dishwasher Jobs. Applicants must apply online before the last date, after that your application will not be valid.
In this article, you have been given a direct link to the official website of Merieux NutriSciences Jobs Careers, from where you can also download PDF and apply online. Which will benefit you in that there is less chance of mistake in the notification so that you will not have to face any further difficulties.
Merieux NutriSciences Jobs Careers ( Recruitment ) USA ( United States America) preliminary(Summary) details In Laboratory Assistant / Dishwasher Jobs Jobs In Illinois
|Country Name||USA ( United States America)|
|Name Of Recruiter||Merieux NutriSciences Jobs Careers|
|Job Location||Jobs Illinois USA|
|Salary||$49629.00 per year|
|Jobs Name||Laboratory Assistant / Dishwasher Jobs|
Merieux NutriSciences Job Description
Description of Merieux NutriSciences Jobs like Job Location, Jobs Qualification, Responsibility, all important information are here. Whatever information is in it, you read carefully.
Customer Care Representative- Science –
Mérieux NutriSciences is a solution provider dedicated to preventing health risks related to food and to the use of everyday products. Offering a wide range of testing and consulting services, our teams are committed to providing our clients with accurate results, delivered on time, with uncompromising ethics, honesty and personal integrity.
Our motto: “More than a successful business, we are building a healthier world”.
Do you want to be a part of it?
YOUR DAY TO DAY LIFE
We are looking for a Customer Care Representative- Science –. Your mission will be to:
Be the primary interface for our Premier customers. You will work together with your team to ensure Premier customers are properly set up and welcomed. You will respond to customer requests in a timely manner to answer questions and resolve issues. You will also act as the liaison between Customers and our labs, Technical Sales Managers and other functions as needed. You will assist in identifying new opportunities with existing customers and ensure new leads are properly routed to the Sales function. Serving the unique needs of each customer is critical to Mérieux NutriSciences’ overall success in growing the business.
** This position has the ability to sit remotely. Preferred locations would be near one of our lab locations **
- Provide exceptional Customer Service based on guidelines for assigned customers, while following Mérieux NutriSciences’ policies and best practices.
- Build and maintain productive collaborative relationships within the team and across the supported laboratories to effectively support the customer.
- Responsible for proper execution of the welcoming and on boarding process in a consistent, professional, and timely manner for all assigned accounts.
- Accountable for accurate account setup and responsible for setting up programs and testing information in the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) / CRM / ECN /myMXNS and any other system set ups critical to customer management.
- Answer customer phone and email inquiries.
- Identify customer requirements, provide results and additional information specific to Chemistry and Microbiology testing that meets or exceeds customer needs.
- Assists in communication/resolution of billing issues.
Ensure customers are informed with information regarding test results that will be late or are out-of-specification.
- Document all customer interactions in the customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Effectively communicate customer requirements and coordinate projects with internal departments not limited to Customer Care, Sales, and Lab operations.
- Review the first sample Certificate of Analysis (COA) and invoice with the customer to verify that appropriate tests and reporting format are as requested.
- Assist in customer complaint handling and investigation of customer complaints in accordance with company Quality policy and SOPs.
- Responsible and authorized to identify departures from quality systems or procedures and document in accordance with SOPs in the global complaint system.
- Provide support to the Sales teams and other CCR team members. This may include customer visits or back up support for other team members.
- Maintains Customer information in Mérieux NutriSciences’ databases ( LIMs and CRM)
- Identify cross selling and/or other customer intelligence that may be useful in creating new opportunities for existing customers.
- Qualify incoming leads and ensure they are transferred to the correct TSM
- Participate in annual training certification to maintain working knowledge of tools required to perform the job; not limited to the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), CRM, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Support corporate quality and proactively participate in continuous improvement initiatives in the department.
- Perform other related duties as needed.
- A general knowledge of food testing methods or scientific processes obtained from a degree in Chemistry (preferred), Microbiology, Food Science, or direct relevant laboratory experience is preferred to provide support to the customers of the company.
- Three (3) plus years experience in a Customer Service food or beverage industry.
- Laboratory experience, specializing in Chemistry, is desired. BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience will be considered.
- A clear understanding of Chemistry testing methods as a priority, and will need to be able to communicate information related to testing methods and results to clients in an efficient and timely manner.
- A general knowledge of LIMS and CRM software systems are required to complete data entry and result searches for the client.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office are required.
- Some exposure to food processing or quality assurance is beneficial in this role.
- General knowledge of personal computer operation is necessary including spreadsheet, word processing and relational database experience.
- Interpersonal skills are required for this position in order to build and maintain relationships within the organization and with external clients.
- Exceptional, verbal and written communication skills to interact with clients and colleagues.
- Multi tasking, prioritization, superior follow up skills and attention to detail are also required for success in this role.
You will join a company with an inspiring mission. With us, you could learn and develop yourself in a collaborative, empowering, dynamic and challenging environment. Entrepreneurship and improving public health are part of our DNA.
Join us and contribute to a meaningful Project!
To apply please click on ‘Apply now’ button
How To Apply Merieux NutriSciences Jobs Careers In USA
Information about how to apply online for Merieux NutriSciences Jobs is given in detail, follow it, you will not have any problem.
First of all you have to visit the official website of Merieux NutriSciences company.
To apply online for the post of Laboratory Assistant / Dishwasher Jobs in Merieux NutriSciences company, you have to follow some steps given below.
After that the next step is to go to the Laboratory Assistant / Dishwasher Jobs’s profile and select it.
After selecting the profile, you have to fill all the details correctly in the online form.
Then after that you have to check all the details again.
After that click on submit button.
Your online application is done, take a print out for future use.
Apply Online Click Here
Governmentjobs.today– Information about all types of jobs in USA like government jobs, private limited jobs, fresher jobs, hospital jobs, military jobs, airlines jobs, work from home jobs, part time jobs, online jobs, in easy language Provides information first.