NBCUniversal USA Jobs Careers 2022 Researcher Jobs In Florida United States America At https://www.nbcuniversal.com/. Fresher and experienced candidates can apply in this Origination, you have to apply online. You will get all kinds of information related to these Jobs in the next paragraph.
You can get information through our website and also on the official website that what is the last date to apply. Whether the posts were filled or not, you can get all the information through the official website. To get all the information related to this job, you should read this article carefully and read it completely.
NBCUniversal USA Jobs Careers 2022 Researcher Jobs In Florida | USA Government Jobs
NBCUniversal USA Jobs Careers Opportunities 2022:- NBCUniversal USA Jobs portal brings to you the latest job vacancies announced on Researcher posts in NBCUniversal. Eligible, fresher, experienced, youth can apply for the post of Researcher. Applicants must apply online before the last date, after that your application will not be valid.
In this article, you have been given a direct link to the official website of NBCUniversal USA Careers, from where you can also download a PDF and apply online. Which will benefit you in that there is less chance of mistakes in the notification so that you will not have to face any further difficulties. Government Job Today
NBCUniversal USA Careers preliminary(Summary) details In Researcher Jobs In Florida
|Country Name||United States America|
|Name Of Recruiter||NBCUniversal|
|Job Location||Jobs In Florida And USA Government Jobs|
|Vacancies Name||Researcher Jobs|
NBCUniversal Job Description
Description of NBCUniversal Jobs like Job Location, Jobs Qualification, Responsibility, all important information is here. Whatever information is in it, you read carefully.
- This is a limited term position, with an anticipated duration through the end of the 2022 FIFA World Cup
- Serve the production team, including on-air broadcasters, prior to and during the World Cup
- Produce and distribute various prep materials prior to the World Cup, including a tournament storylines document, team-by-team overviews, and key player bios
- Assist in the creation of interview questions for pre-produced features
- Compile and distribute daily press clippings, featuring all the timely and relevant news, features and other miscellaneous stories in the soccer world
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of on-air content
- Other research tasks as assigned
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Must demonstrate excellent journalism, writing and typing skills
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure and tight deadlines
- Experience in sports information, research, broadcast/print journalism and/or related field
- Willingness to work flexible hours including weekends, late and/or last-minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment
- Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID_19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVD-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
- Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
- Candidates should be versatile, self-motivated, energetic, and able to work well both independently and as part of a group.
- Sound editorial judgment and clear, efficient writing ability
- Strong background in journalism
- Experience with providing sports information for on-air broadcasters
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, meet deadlines, sustain focus on assigned duties and multi-task
- Experience in news gathering and/or working in studio production
- Strong working knowledge of various research sources and methods
- Must be willing to work nights and on weekends
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations as required by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws.
How To Apply NBCUniversal Jobs Careers In the USA
Information about how to apply online for NBCUniversal Jobs is given in detail, follow it, you will not have any problem.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of NBCUniversal company.
- To apply online for the post of Researcher inNBCUniversal, you have to follow some steps given below.
- After that, the next step is to go to Researcher’s profile and select it.
- After selecting the profile, you have to fill in all the details correctly in the online form.
- Then after that, you have to check all the details again.
- After that click on submit button.
- Your online application is done, take a printout for future use.
NBCUniversal USA Jobs Careers USA Apply Online Click Here
Government job today– Information about all types of jobs in the USA like government jobs, private limited jobs, fresher jobs, hospital jobs, military jobs, airlines jobs, work from home jobs, part-time jobs, online jobs, in easy language Provides information first.