Odyssey Behavioral Healthcare USA Jobs Careers 2022 Outreach Liaison Jobs In Indiana United States America At https://odysseybehavioralhealth.com/. Fresher and experienced candidates can apply in this Origination, you have to apply online. You will get all kinds of information related to these Jobs in the next paragraph.
You can get information through our website and also on the official website that what is the last date to apply. Whether the posts were filled or not, you can get all the information through the official website. To get all the information related to this job, you should read this article carefully and read it completely.
Odyssey Behavioral Healthcare USA Jobs Careers 2022 Outreach Liaison Jobs In Indiana | USA Government Jobs
Odyssey Behavioral Healthcare USA Jobs Careers Opportunities 2022:- Odyssey Behavioral Healthcare USA Jobs portal brings to you the latest job vacancies announced on Outreach Liaison posts in Odyssey Behavioral Healthcare. Eligible, fresher, experienced, youth can apply for the post of Outreach Liaison. Applicants must apply online before the last date, after that your application will not be valid.
In this article, you have been given a direct link to the official website of Odyssey Behavioral Healthcare USA Careers, from where you can also download a PDF and apply online. Which will benefit you in that there is less chance of mistakes in the notification so that you will not have to face any further difficulties. Government Job Today
Odyssey Behavioral Healthcare USA Careers preliminary(Summary) details In Outreach Liaison Jobs In Indiana
|Country Name||United States America|
|Name Of Recruiter||Odyssey Behavioral Healthcare|
|Job Location||Jobs In Indiana And USA Government Jobs|
|Salary||$49734.00 per year|
|Vacancies Name||Outreach Liaison Jobs|
Odyssey Behavioral Healthcare Job Description
Description of Odyssey Behavioral Healthcare Jobs like Job Location, Jobs Qualification, Responsibility, all important information is here. Whatever information is in it, you read carefully.
We are seeking a Business Development professional with Behavioral Health acumen to focus on growing our Southeast market which focuses on Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC
This role is critical to the organization. Three main variables are the focus:
- Connect providers, clients and families to appropriate clinical resources.
- Serve as a liaison and partner to help educate communities, providers, clients and families about adult psychiatric and Eating disorders, specifically about the role long-term residential plays for acute, persistent conditions.
- Prioritize the markets, community and provider partnerships with the greatest need for the services aligned with the center’s clinical and business model to increase clinically appropriate inquires that lead to meeting or exceeding admission goals.
Relationships and Contacts
Within the organization: Leadership and Admissions within the facilities.
Outside the organization: Providers, clients and families, and community referral partners.
- Build a strategic regional growth plan by evaluating, analyzing and interpreting facility and market utilization data.
- Use market demographic data available on the web to prioritize favorable markets by economics, age and population.
- Collaborate with facility and corporate leadership to leverage strategic initiatives.
- Maximize available resources to meet or exceed strategic growth goals.
- In cooperation with facility and corporate leadership development retention strategies for top, maintenance and new targeted accounts.
- Develop goals and timelines for closing new and enhanced key account opportunities
- Present and gain support / commitment from leaderships for regional growth strategies and plans.
- Execute sales and retention strategies and plans; successfully close new business in accordance with pre-determined targets.
- Complete face-to-face sales meeting with all key accounts and contacts ensuring that a thorough understanding is gained regarding their desires and needs.
- Target follow-up meetings with all key sources, as needed, to close new and additional business, ensuring that internal and external obstacles to business growth and retention are identified, minimized or eliminated.
- Prepare and present monthly / weekly reports or updates as requested, identifying trends, additional business opportunities with existing and new accounts and obstacles to retention.
- Continuously evaluate and modify growth/retention strategies to ensure optimal business outcomes for market providers and partners.
- Attend scheduled virtual, in person and internal and external business development and facility meetings.
- Collaborate with admissions to obtain accurate referral source trends, provide referral source feedback to leverage increased market share for the facility and corporate network entities.
Education and Experience
Requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, with a preferred focus in behavioral healthcare, substance use disorder within an acute hospital or residential setting. Position requires a minimum of three-five years related experience, preferably in a behavioral health specific environment.
Position requires incumbent to have a valid driver’s license, vehicle insurance and a clear driving record for the last three years.
Odyssey Behavioral Healthcare and The Eating Disorder Network reserves the rights to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the organization desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship remains “At-Will.” The aforementioned job requirements are subject to change to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.
How To Apply Odyssey Behavioral Healthcare Jobs Careers In the USA
Information about how to apply online for Odyssey Behavioral Healthcare Jobs is given in detail, follow it, you will not have any problem.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Odyssey Behavioral Healthcare company.
- To apply online for the post of Outreach Liaison in Odyssey Behavioral Healthcare, you have to follow some steps given below.
- After that, the next step is to go to Outreach Liaison’s profile and select it.
- After selecting the profile, you have to fill in all the details correctly in the online form.
- Then after that, you have to check all the details again.
- After that click on submit button.
- Your online application is done, take a printout for future use.
Odyssey Behavioral Healthcare USA Jobs Careers USA Apply Online Click Here
Government job today– Information about all types of jobs in the USA like government jobs, private limited jobs, fresher jobs, hospital jobs, military jobs, airlines jobs, work from home jobs, part-time jobs, online jobs, in easy language Provides information first.