Prince George’s County USA Jobs Careers 2022 Receptionist Jobs In Maryland United States America At https://www.pgcps.org/. Fresher and experienced candidates can apply in this Origination, you have to apply online. You will get all kinds of information related to these Jobs in the next paragraph.
You can get information through our website and also on the official website that what is the last date to apply. Whether the posts were filled or not, you can get all the information through the official website. To get all the information related to this job, you should read this article carefully and read it completely.
Prince George’s County USA Jobs Careers 2022 Receptionist Jobs In Maryland | USA Government Jobs
Prince George’s County USA Jobs Careers Opportunities 2022:- Prince George’s County USA Jobs portal brings to you the latest job vacancies announced on Receptionist posts in Prince George’s County. Eligible, fresher, experienced, youth can apply for the post of Receptionist. Applicants must apply online before the last date, after that your application will not be valid.
In this article, you have been given a direct link to the official website of Prince George’s County USA Careers, from where you can also download a PDF and apply online. Which will benefit you in that there is less chance of mistakes in the notification so that you will not have to face any further difficulties. Government Job Today
Prince George’s County USA Careers preliminary(Summary) details In Receptionist Jobs In Maryland
|Country Name||United States America|
|Name Of Recruiter||Prince George’s County|
|Job Location||Jobs In Maryland And USA Government Jobs|
|Salary||$29113.00 – 58625.00 a year|
|Vacancies Name||Receptionist Jobs|
Prince George’s County Job Description
Description of Prince George’s County Jobs like Job Location, Jobs Qualification, Responsibility, all important information is here. Whatever information is in it, you read carefully.
Come join our team! Located minutes from downtown Washington, DC Prince George’s is the perfect family-friendly community to live, work, and play!
We are Prince George’s Proud!
About this Position:
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the general receptionist and telephone duties for all calls into the State’s Attorney’s Office at the main Receptionist Desk.
- Greet and assist all individuals who come into the office.
- Provide customer services and telephone reception duties by courteously answering the telephone, and assisting staff, the public, and other County employees with accurate public information.
- Handle a large volume of calls and visitors daily.
- Utilize public contact and techniques and telephone interviewing skills.
- Maintain confidentiality of all communications; including letters, reports, records, forms, and memoranda or verbal conversations.
- Sort, organize, and manage mail distribution for all divisions within the State’s Attorney Office.
- Coordinate subpoenas for division.
- Establish, revise, and maintain files to ensure easy retrieval and tracking of documents.
- File official documents in appropriate locations.
- Perform tasks and duties assigned which may not be specifically listed in the position description, but are within the general occupational category and responsibility with the employee’s type of work.
- Must have one (1) year of experience at the General Clerk II level with Prince George’s County Government; or possess a high school diploma or G.E.D.,
- Plus six (6) months of varied clerical experience (such as: performing data entry and retrieval, establishing and maintaining files, processing records, providing telephone reception, and handling mail distribution).
An equivalent combination of relevant education and experience will be considered.
EACH APPLICANT MUST INCLUDE INFORMATION THAT CLEARLY DEMONSTRATES THE ABOVE QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION.
Work Environment: The incumbent typically works in an office setting.
DURATION OF ELIGIBILITY: Candidates will be selected from a temporary register of eligible candidates, which will become effective approximately four (4) weeks after the closing date. Once a selection has been made, the register will expire.
ELIGIBILITY TO WORK: Under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, an employer is required to hire only U.S. citizens and lawfully authorized alien workers. Applicants selected for employment will be required to show and verify authorization to work in the United States.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. only after an offer has been accepted, and the Form I-9 is completed. For information on E-Verify, or if you believe the County has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) at 888-897-7781 or visit their website at dhs.gov/e-verify.
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Prince George’s County Government is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Committed to Diversity in the Workplace
How To Apply Prince George’s County Jobs Careers In the USA
Information about how to apply online for Prince George’s County Jobs is given in detail, follow it, you will not have any problem.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Prince George’s County company.
- To apply online for the post of Receptionist inPrince George’s County, you have to follow some steps given below.
- After that, the next step is to go to Receptionist’s profile and select it.
- After selecting the profile, you have to fill in all the details correctly in the online form.
- Then after that, you have to check all the details again.
- After that click on submit button.
- Your online application is done, take a printout for future use.
Prince George’s County USA Jobs Careers USA Apply Online Click Here
Government job today– Information about all types of jobs in the USA like government jobs, private limited jobs, fresher jobs, hospital jobs, military jobs, airlines jobs, work from home jobs, part-time jobs, online jobs, in easy language Provides information first.