Sherman College of Chiropractic USA Jobs Careers 2022 Clinic Support Faculty Jobs In South Carolina United States America At https://www.sherman.edu/. Fresher and experienced candidates can apply in this Origination, you have to apply online. You will get all kinds of information related to these Jobs in the next paragraph.
You can get information through our website and also on the official website that what is the last date to apply. Whether the posts were filled or not, you can get all the information through the official website. To get all the information related to this job, you should read this article carefully and read it completely.
Sherman College of Chiropractic USA Jobs Careers 2022 Clinic Support Faculty Jobs In South Carolina | USA Government Jobs
Sherman College of Chiropractic USA Jobs Careers Opportunities 2022:- Sherman College of Chiropractic USA Jobs portal brings to you the latest job vacancies announced on Clinic Support Faculty posts in Sherman College of Chiropractic. Eligible, fresher, experienced, youth can apply for the post of Clinic Support Faculty. Applicants must apply online before the last date, after that your application will not be valid.
In this article, you have been given a direct link to the official website of Sherman College of Chiropractic USA Careers, from where you can also download a PDF and apply online. Which will benefit you in that there is less chance of mistakes in the notification so that you will not have to face any further difficulties. Government Job Today
Sherman College of Chiropractic USA Careers preliminary(Summary) details In Clinic Support Faculty Jobs In South Carolina
|Country Name||United States America|
|Name Of Recruiter||Sherman College of Chiropractic|
|Job Location||Jobs In South Carolina And USA Government Jobs|
|Salary||$73398.00 per year|
|Vacancies Name||Clinic Support Faculty Jobs|
Sherman College of Chiropractic Job Description
Description of Sherman College of Chiropractic Jobs like Job Location, Jobs Qualification, Responsibility, all important information is here. Whatever information is in it, you read carefully.
Classification/FLSA Status: Non-Exempt (Faculty Position) Part-time
Primary Function: Clinic support faculty provide effective instructional support in collaboration with a Case Doctor. Duties include activities representing instruction, oversight of patient care and service to the college and community.
- Provide support for Case Doctors while they provide students with an effective guided educational experience in the philosophy, science and art of chiropractic, culminating in a smooth transition from student intern to doctor of chiropractic
- Contribute to the development of the student’s knowledge, skills, attitudes and competence in the location, analysis and correction of the vertebral subluxation
- Assist with the implementation of the clinical educational program in order to meet established standards and desired outcomes
- Keep abreast of current events, trends, research, literature within the subject matter of the courses he/she is assigned to teach
- Provide a challenging and supportive learning environment
- Provide on-going instructional feedback (and remediation as needed) to students
- Exhibit and role-model a communication style that projects a professional image
- Proctor exams as directed
- Assist in providing fully stocked, clean classrooms and report equipment malfunctions as required to the health center administration
- Meet faculty responsibilities as outlined in the Faculty Handbook
- Commitment to the mission of Sherman College in any way correlated to the position.
B. Professional Development / Scholarship
- Participate in activities that enhance individual, personal and professional growth
- Acquire new skills for program enhancement and development. For example: utilization of technology for course enhancement and administration
- Set annual professional goals that will contribute to the attainment of college goals and objectives
- Actively engage in the continuous improvement of teaching and learning through teaching and learning scholarship, clinic and classroom innovation and collaboration
- Utilize individual and college-wide outcomes information (evaluations) for the ongoing development of his/her professional effectiveness and for the ongoing development of the effectiveness of the doctor of chiropractic educational program
- Support case doctors in demonstrating student learning outcomes and identify deficiencies in knowledge, skills or attitude in the assigned discipline or topic
- Modify teaching style based on assessment results and professional development experiences. Document modifications based on assessment results
- Maintain certificates and/or licenses necessary for employment eligibility
- Post and maintain student office hours
- Provide coverage for his/her responsibilities during foreseen absences
C. Service to the College and Community
- Lend enthusiastic support to college policies and to faculty members.
- Participate in the evaluative process for self, department and program
- Attend commencement exercises, faculty meetings and committee meetings and the annual Lyceum as required.
Assume any other duties that may be assigned by the vice president for academic affairs or the Dean of Clinics
Essential Knowledge and Skills (including but not limited to):
- A strong desire to share the philosophy, science and art of chiropractic with future doctors of chiropractic
- Required doctor of chiropractic degree
- Strong organizational and supervisory skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be assertive and maintain classroom decorum
- Computer: MS Office, LMS and effective use of Apple teaching technology
Physical demands and work environment:
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk, stand, crouch, kneel, stoop, sit; use hands to finger, grasp, handle or feel objects or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. Carrying, lifting 25 lbs. maximum may be required.
Work environment: While performing the duties of this job the employee works in a controlled work environment and the noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
General sign-off: The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies and to act as a role model in the adherence to policies.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should submit their resumes and salary requirements in confidence to Mandy Smith, Director of HR.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.
How To Apply Sherman College of Chiropractic Jobs Careers In the USA
Information about how to apply online for Sherman College of Chiropractic Jobs is given in detail, follow it, you will not have any problem.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Sherman College of Chiropractic company.
- To apply online for the post of Clinic Support Faculty inSherman College of Chiropractic, you have to follow some steps given below.
- After that, the next step is to go to Clinic Support Faculty’s profile and select it.
- After selecting the profile, you have to fill in all the details correctly in the online form.
- Then after that, you have to check all the details again.
- After that click on submit button.
- Your online application is done, take a printout for future use.
Sherman College of Chiropractic USA Jobs Careers USA Apply Online Click Here
Government job today– Information about all types of jobs in the USA like government jobs, private limited jobs, fresher jobs, hospital jobs, military jobs, airlines jobs, work from home jobs, part-time jobs, online jobs, in easy language Provides information first.