The New York Times USA Jobs Careers 2022 News Assistant Jobs In New York United States America At https://www.nytimes.com/. Fresher and experienced candidates can apply in this Origination, you have to apply online. You will get all kinds of information related to these Jobs in the next paragraph.
You can get information through our website and also on the official website that what is the last date to apply. Whether the posts were filled or not, you can get all the information through the official website. To get all the information related to this job, you should read this article carefully and read it completely.
The New York Times USA Jobs Careers 2022 News Assistant Jobs In New York | USA Government Jobs
The New York Times USA Jobs Careers Opportunities 2022:- The New York Times USA Jobs portal brings to you the latest job vacancies announced on News Assistant posts in The New York Times. Eligible, fresher, experienced, youth can apply for the post of News Assistant. Applicants must apply online before the last date, after that your application will not be valid.
In this article, you have been given a direct link to the official website of The New York Times USA Careers, from where you can also download a PDF and apply online. Which will benefit you in that there is less chance of mistakes in the notification so that you will not have to face any further difficulties. Government Job Today
The New York Times USA Careers preliminary(Summary) details In News Assistant Jobs In New York
|Country Name||United States America|
|Name Of Recruiter||The New York Times|
|Job Location||Jobs In New York And USA Government Jobs|
|Salary||$54881.00 per year|
|Vacancies Name||News Assistant Jobs|
The New York Times Job Description
Description of The New York Times Jobs like Job Location, Jobs Qualification, Responsibility, all important information is here. Whatever information is in it, you read carefully.
The mission of The New York Times is to seek the truth and help people understand the world. That means independent journalism is at the heart of all we do as a company. It’s why we have a newsroom that’s 1,700 strong and sends journalists to report on the ground from nearly 160 countries. It’s why we focus deeply on how our readers will experience our journalism, from print to audio to a world-class digital and app destination. And it’s why our business strategy centers on making journalism so good that it’s worth paying for.
Note for US based roles: Any offer of employment is contingent on providing proof of Covid-19 vaccination prior to your start date, subject to approved medical and/or religious exemptions, in accordance with applicable law.
The Times is seeking an organized multitasker with strong news judgment, reporting skills, and an interest in our Styles section to work as a news assistant embedded full time on the Styles desk.
The news assistants duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist in managing digital and print calendars, in both Airtable and Scoop (internal CMS platform).
- Research and produce a daily news scan that enables editors to make quick-turn assignments on high-interest topics.
- Transcribe and disseminate notes from pitch meetings for Stella and top editors.
- Manage incoming greenlit pitches from editors and maintain organized dashboard of ongoing assignments.
- Pull photos, write copy and run programming for the Styles Instagram account, including for Instagram Live events.
- Transcribe Instagram Live events, including for “On the Runway” series, which are then published on nytimes.com.
- Write captions for slideshows.
- Assist with coverage for live events.
- Assist with research for news, enterprise and feature pieces.
- Create and produce Scoop files for “Ask Vanessa” Q&A series.
- Maintain and consistently update Styles homepage as new stories publish.
- Streamline freelance submissions evaluations with an eye toward one day monitoring a slush pile.
- Liaise between art directors, photo editors and editors to make sure visuals for each story are in process.
This position is represented by the NewsGuild of NY
The New York Times is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce, one that reflects the varied global community we serve. Our journalism and the products we build in the service of that journalism greatly benefit from a range of perspectives, which can only come from diversity of all types, across our ranks, at all levels of the organization. Achieving true diversity and inclusion is the right thing to do. It is also the smart thing for our business. So we strongly encourage women, veterans, people with disabilities, people of color and gender nonconforming candidates to apply.
The New York Times Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics. The New York Times Company will provide reasonable accommodations as required by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws, and will consider qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable “Fair Chance” laws.
How To Apply The New York Times Jobs Careers In the USA
Information about how to apply online for The New York Times Jobs is given in detail, follow it, you will not have any problem.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of The New York Times company.
- To apply online for the post of News Assistant inThe New York Times, you have to follow some steps given below.
- After that, the next step is to go to News Assistant’s profile and select it.
- After selecting the profile, you have to fill in all the details correctly in the online form.
- Then after that, you have to check all the details again.
- After that click on submit button.
- Your online application is done, take a printout for future use.
The New York Times USA Jobs Careers USA Apply Online Click Here
Government job today– Information about all types of jobs in the USA like government jobs, private limited jobs, fresher jobs, hospital jobs, military jobs, airlines jobs, work from home jobs, part-time jobs, online jobs, in easy language Provides information first.