The Salvation Army Eastern Territory USA Jobs Careers 2022 Day Camp Counselor Jobs In Pennsylvania United States America At https://www.salvationarmy.org/. Fresher and experienced candidates can apply in this Origination, you have to apply online. You will get all kinds of information related to these Jobs in the next paragraph.
You can get information through our website and also on the official website that what is the last date to apply. Whether the posts were filled or not, you can get all the information through the official website. To get all the information related to this job, you should read this article carefully and read it completely.
The Salvation Army Eastern Territory USA Jobs Careers 2022 Day Camp Counselor Jobs In Pennsylvania | USA Government Jobs
The Salvation Army Eastern Territory USA Jobs Careers Opportunities 2022:- The Salvation Army Eastern Territory USA Jobs portal brings to you the latest job vacancies announced on Day Camp Counselor posts in The Salvation Army Eastern Territory. Eligible, fresher, experienced, youth can apply for the post of Day Camp Counselor. Applicants must apply online before the last date, after that your application will not be valid.
In this article, you have been given a direct link to the official website of The Salvation Army Eastern Territory USA Careers, from where you can also download a PDF and apply online. Which will benefit you in that there is less chance of mistakes in the notification so that you will not have to face any further difficulties. Government Job Today
The Salvation Army Eastern Territory USA Careers preliminary(Summary) details In Day Camp Counselor Jobs In Pennsylvania
|Country Name||United States America|
|Name Of Recruiter||The Salvation Army Eastern Territory|
|Job Location||Jobs In Pennsylvania And USA Government Jobs|
|Salary||$14.00 an hour|
|Vacancies Name||Day Camp Counselor Jobs|
The Salvation Army Eastern Territory Job Description
Description of The Salvation Army Eastern Territory Jobs like Job Location, Jobs Qualification, Responsibility, all important information is here. Whatever information is in it, you read carefully.
- Lead children through activities with enthusiasm and assist with presentation of daily programs offered: organized activities, theme activities, devotions, etc.
- Consistently adhere and implement the process for child release from program to parent or authorized guardian.
- Enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining an environment conductive to fun and safety for all campers.
- Initiate and maintain positive relationships with all staff, guests, children, and parents/guardians.
- Work in a team environment and communicate with Youth Ministry Coordinator daily regarding concerns/issues with the program, children, parents, or co-workers.
- Assist in maintaining clean-up schedules to maintain the cleanliness of the building including completion of task listed on daily clean-up list.
- Role model dignity and respect for others at all times. Actively participate, while encouraging children in activities.
- Ensure that all staff and children are respectful of the property, ensure all rules and regulations are followed.
- Any other duties as shall be required by the supervisor under the guidance of the Corps Commanding Officer.
- Support and affirm the mission of The Salvation Army, while on Salvation Army services.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the candidate will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
- At least 18 years of age and experience working with children.
- Be reliable and dependable.
- Work schedule to meet program staffing/planning needs
- Must have an understanding of and appreciation for the Mission of The Salvation Army.
- Child Protection Clearances PA Act 153 requires that all prospective employees complete the following clearance and background checks prior to employment: PA Child Abuse History Clearance, PA State Police Criminal Record Check and FBI Criminal Record/Fingerprint Check along with renewals every five years.
Contact: Please submit your resume and cover letter as instructed below.
External candidates interested in this position please apply online at http://careers.salvationarmy.org.
Internal candidates interested in applying for this position please apply at http://internal-usesalvationarmy.icims.com.
The Salvation Army’s Mission Statement
How To Apply The Salvation Army Eastern Territory Jobs Careers In the USA
Information about how to apply online for The Salvation Army Eastern Territory Jobs is given in detail, follow it, you will not have any problem.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of The Salvation Army Eastern Territory company.
- To apply online for the post of Day Camp Counselor inThe Salvation Army Eastern Territory, you have to follow some steps given below.
- After that, the next step is to go to Day Camp Counselor’s profile and select it.
- After selecting the profile, you have to fill in all the details correctly in the online form.
- Then after that, you have to check all the details again.
- After that click on submit button.
- Your online application is done, take a printout for future use.
The Salvation Army Eastern Territory USA Jobs Careers USA Apply Online Click Here
Government job today– Information about all types of jobs in the USA like government jobs, private limited jobs, fresher jobs, hospital jobs, military jobs, airlines jobs, work from home jobs, part-time jobs, online jobs, in easy language Provides information first.