TTCU Federal Credit Union USA Jobs Careers 2022 Member Relations Specialist I Jobs In Oklahoma United States America At https://www.ttcu.com/. Fresher and experienced candidates can apply in this Origination, you have to apply online. You will get all kinds of information related to these Jobs in the next paragraph.
You can get information through our website and also on the official website that what is the last date to apply. Whether the posts were filled or not, you can get all the information through the official website. To get all the information related to this job, you should read this article carefully and read it completely.
TTCU Federal Credit Union USA Jobs Careers 2022 Member Relations Specialist I Jobs In Oklahoma | USA Government Jobs
TTCU Federal Credit Union USA Jobs Careers Opportunities 2022:- TTCU Federal Credit Union USA Jobs portal brings to you the latest job vacancies announced on Member Relations Specialist I posts in TTCU Federal Credit Union. Eligible, fresher, experienced, youth can apply for the post of Member Relations Specialist I. Applicants must apply online before the last date, after that your application will not be valid.
In this article, you have been given a direct link to the official website of TTCU Federal Credit Union USA Careers, from where you can also download a PDF and apply online. Which will benefit you in that there is less chance of mistakes in the notification so that you will not have to face any further difficulties. Government Job Today
TTCU Federal Credit Union USA Careers preliminary(Summary) details In Member Relations Specialist I Jobs In Oklahoma
|Country Name||United States America|
|Name Of Recruiter||TTCU Federal Credit Union|
|Job Location||Jobs In Oklahoma And USA Government Jobs|
|Salary||$53115.00 per year|
|Vacancies Name||Member Relations Specialist I Jobs|
TTCU Federal Credit Union Job Description
Description of TTCU Federal Credit Union Jobs like Job Location, Jobs Qualification, Responsibility, all important information is here. Whatever information is in it, you read carefully.
Member Relations Specialists I key areas of responsibility are to provide information, suggestions and solutions to members and prospective members using remote communication methods. When necessary, connects members with the staff representative who can provide them the specific assistance they need; thereby creating a positive interaction with the member. Performs duties in compliance with regulatory requirements including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Answer Incoming calls from Member Relations Center Call Queue and determine the needs of the caller in order to personally assist them or direct the call to the appropriate department or branch. Verify caller identification using the phone authentication procedure.
- Build relationships with TTCU members by providing a wide array of services including but not limited to: ordering of checks; stop payments; closing lost or stolen debit cards and ordering new cards; resetting debit card PIN numbers and reissuing debit cards for Branch personnel; etc. to support internal customers and our members,closing savings accounts, updating phone and email information, providing copies of cleared checks/member statements/account histories; adding member specific messages and code words/passwords; processing seasonal IRA deposits by transfer,
- Provide product and service support for Virtual Branch, Mobile Banking, and MARCIA, our 24 hour telephone automated system, by assisting members with enrollment and login/password issues. Assist members with the navigation of our web-site and online applications, which also include account applications, loan applications, and forms.
- Contribute to the achievement of cross-sell goals by building trusting relationships with members, staying informed on current products, services and promotions and by utilizing Touché Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to help determine member needs and refer appropriate services.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- 1 Year experience in a call center and/or technical trouble shooting
- Basic member service experience in a banking or related industry preferred.
Is an effective team player who adds complementary skills and contributes valuable ideas, opinions and feedback; communicates in an open and candid manner and can be counted upon to fulfill any commitments made to others on the team.
Utilizes a variety of communication modalities effectively and appropriately across multiple channels.
Possesses a sufficient level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeps up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise; actively seeks ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development activities.
Builds and maintains collaborative relationships with internal and external members which result in member satisfaction with both the process and the outcome.
Maintains composure under pressure; handles difficult situations effectively, maintains a positive attitude despite adversity; uses adversity as a learning opportunity.
Proactively takes the initiative to accomplish necessary tasks and seize new and often times challenging opportunities.
- Intermediate knowledge with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook)
- Ability to navigate the Internet using Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Ability to learn proprietary computer software such as FSP, OnBase, Touché and Cisco Agent Desktop
- Follow policies and procedures; support organization’s goals and values; and demonstrated dependability through good attendance and adherence to timeliness and schedules
- Intermediate written and verbal communication skills are required to effectively interact with members regarding financial transactions which may involve problem resolution and offer educational information regarding products and services.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidential information appropriately and exercise discretion, sensitivity and tact at all times.
- Ability to function effectively within a group or team.
- Ability to create an atmosphere which promotes TTCU’s Core Values by maintaining a high level of personal integrity, presenting a friendly, enthusiastic and professional demeanor while providing extraordinary service to members and fostering teamwork among employees.
Routinely perform work indoors in climate-controlled shared work area with a moderate level of noise. Must be able to perform job functions independently or with limited supervision and work effectively either on own or as part of a team. Must be able to read and carry out various written instructions and follow oral instructions. Must be able to speak clearly and deliver information in a logical and understandable sequence. Must be able to perform intermediate mathematical calculation with extreme accuracy. Must be capable of dealing calmly and professionally with numerous different personalities from diverse cultures at various levels within and outside the organization and demonstrate the highest levels of customer service and discretion when dealing with the public. Must be able to perform responsibilities with composure under stress of deadlines / requirements for extreme accuracy and quality and/or fast pace. Must be able to effectively handle multiple, simultaneous, and changing priorities. Must be capable of exercising highest level of discretion on both internal and external confidential matters.
Job Type: Full-time
How To Apply TTCU Federal Credit Union Jobs Careers In the USA
Information about how to apply online for TTCU Federal Credit Union Jobs is given in detail, follow it, you will not have any problem.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of TTCU Federal Credit Union company.
- To apply online for the post of Member Relations Specialist I inTTCU Federal Credit Union, you have to follow some steps given below.
- After that, the next step is to go to Member Relations Specialist I’s profile and select it.
- After selecting the profile, you have to fill in all the details correctly in the online form.
- Then after that, you have to check all the details again.
- After that click on submit button.
- Your online application is done, take a printout for future use.
TTCU Federal Credit Union USA Jobs Careers USA Apply Online Click Here
Government job today– Information about all types of jobs in the USA like government jobs, private limited jobs, fresher jobs, hospital jobs, military jobs, airlines jobs, work from home jobs, part-time jobs, online jobs, in easy language Provides information first.